Ghost Recorded on video

A place to be entertained. Videos, jokes, games, and more.
Forum rules
At the old Disney Hyperion Studio, the screening room where animators would show animated scenes to Walt for his approval was small, with no ventilation or AC. Not only was it hot, but the animators were nervously awaiting Walt's reaction to their work. Thus, the room became known as the Sweatbox. Even after the Studio moved to Burbank and elegant screening rooms were offered to the staff, the moniker remained.

Now SGT has a sweatbox of our own. This is the place to find and post all entertaining topics such as video links, jokes, games, and the like. A general rule of thumb is that if the thread is meant to be informative (interesting news stories for example), or a topic for discussion (like setting up a park meet) then it should go in the Break Room, but if the intent is to entertain the masses then it's home is The Sweatbox. I'm sure there will be grey areas at times, so if you have doubt as to where a new thread should go, just use your best judgement and the SGT Staff will be glad to move it later if you guessed wrong.
drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Ghost Recorded on video

Post by drcorey » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:39 pm

[video=youtube;LdZgLe6PmSg][/video]
This is pretty neat. Apparently the owners of this house had been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in the house who lost her husband during the civil war. Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came. So, they say she still waits. They caught this photo of what they claim to be her.

This one is wild and a little spooky once you find the ghost in the picture. It took me a while to find it, but when you do, it just stands out. Like one of those optical illusions.

To save yourself some time, concentrate around the table. Look around the table and toward the window. If you don't see it at first, don't give up. It takes some people a minute or two to see it.

Corey

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Ghost Recorded on video

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:22 pm

amazing.

especially when you consider that the table must have been in the exact same place as when that poor person passed away!

I noticed there was some sort of strange sound when it seemed to 'appear"

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:13 pm

Is this her?

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:07 pm

Sorry to be a party pooper, but isn't this one where you stare at it and suddenly a screaming face jumps out at you?

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:33 pm

Not to my knowledge. To calm you down, here is an ad for the new car, the Ghost:
[video=google;3385579284690408654]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 4690408654[/video]

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:Not to my knowledge. To calm you down, here is an ad for the new car, the Ghost:
[video=google;3385579284690408654]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 4690408654[/video]

oh yeah. thats way more relaxing.

Corey

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:06 pm

Look at the similar posts; Dr. Corey had this back in '08, and that's exactly what happened. Same story too. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. :p:

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:33 pm

felinefan wrote:Look at the similar posts; Dr. Corey had this back in '08, and that's exactly what happened. Same story too. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. :p:
true. I have to get some new stuff now.
only thing that scared me from disney was the ap price raise. from around 400 to 650. I almost had a coronary when I read that.

Corey

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:50 pm

drcorey wrote:true. I have to get some new stuff now.
only thing that scared me from disney was the ap price raise. from around 400 to 650. I almost had a coronary when I read that.
Either way, you got a walletectemy.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:03 pm

hobie16 wrote:Is this her?
I ain't afraid of no Ghost....