Throw Away Your Trash!!

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Throw Away Your Trash!!

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:58 am

We seen this: Guests finish off a meal and just leave their trash behind. It's not common in a sit down restaurant. But, other times, they are sitting on a bench and just leave it and walk off without throwing it away.

But, this story is different. I was walking back to my park from DTD. As I entered the Pinocchio Parking Lot, I saw these two teenager boys play fighting with light up swords, the ones that they see at the ODV carts. Ok, it seemed that the teenagers were playing too rough when one of the boys' swords broke into pieces. Did that boy pick it up and throw it in the trash: NOPE!!!! He dropped the other half, in his hand, onto the floor and walk away!!! Man, that totally ticked me off. I would LOVE to take all the annoying teenagers and drop them ALL off in the nearest BLACK HOLE!!! :mad:

:twisted:

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Throw Away Your Trash!!

Post by darph nader » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:38 am

And we wonder why the rest of the world is pissed-off at us? :(

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:49 am

That also sounds like treating property like that, they may not have paid for them.

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:24 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:That also sounds like treating property like that, they may not have paid for them.
Or they have just waaaay too much $$ to shiv a get.

Disneyguy85
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Disneyguy85 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:53 pm

DLRFantasmic!Dan wrote:I saw these two teenager boys...one of the boys' swords broke into pieces....He dropped the other half, in his hand, onto the floor and walk away!!!
All too typical teenage behavior these days. That kind of thing REALLY makes me mad.

This kind of thing is the reason why I hate most people.

ectomstr
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by ectomstr » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:05 am

Back in April (the 30th in fact, for it was my b-day) we went to HS here in WDW and stopped for some pretzels. My dad and mom watched, a bit in anger seeing as we all work for or on Disney property (my dad a manager for Ghiradelli's), as this Hispanic group sat behind me and left not only a ton of trash on the tables no no but quite a few half-filled (half empty?) water bottles! The father came back a couple minutes later and....retrieved the bottles only.

Honestly, I have a bad habit of collecting bottles in my room but even i know better than to just leave trash laying around!

Bright Scouter
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Bright Scouter » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:38 am

We just got back on Saturday from two weeks in the world. We saw this a lot. But the worst one to me was while taking the Keys to the Kingdom tour. We were at Columbia Harbor House in a roped off section. When we got there, they had name cards at different tables for us. Find your card and your meal should be there. On back of the card was your pin for taking the tour. So, the card was kind of important. Well, when we are all done and leaving I was blown away that one family left all their garbage on the table while watching everyone else clean their own stuff up and throw it away.

Only good part was to be the last family walking out, see the trash, and see their name cards with pins still sitting on the table!!!! I asked SWMBO if I was a bad person for feeling not telling them they were forgetting something. :twisted:

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:00 pm

Thats a karma thing and should not be disrupted!

hehehehhee

In our trips, we have seen that more and more. I guess its a matter of not knowing that you have to pick up after yourself, or perhaps they are slobs at home?

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:14 pm

Bright Scouter wrote:Only good part was to be the last family walking out, see the trash, and see their name cards with pins still sitting on the table!!!! I asked SWMBO if I was a bad person for feeling not telling them they were forgetting something. :twisted:
I do hope you took their pins, too, ;)

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:53 pm

DLRFantasmic!Dan wrote:I do hope you took their pins, too, ;)
That was my first thought. :twisted: