Extra Special Fireworks July 3

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Extra Special Fireworks July 3

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:31 pm

Tonight, my wife and I had the day off, so we went to MK to see the fireworks show. Great show. Afterward, we were walking to the main entrance, when to the west, we saw what looked like a cacaphony of what could very well be tomorrow night's explosives, all going off at once with no apparent control. Does anyone know what happened?

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Extra Special Fireworks July 3

Post by Cranbiz » Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:36 am

I did not hear anything about it and I was at PI until 2am.

What I do know is that security has got to get a better handle on traffic on World Drive tomorrow for the fireworks. Tonight was a huge CF. I had a CO/PO run at 10:30 and waited for over 45 minutes in that mess trying to get to the Contemporary. :twisted:

BTW CF is not in our acronym list but I'll bet that y'all know what it means. :D:

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:23 am

Doe's it mean Collective Fun??? :rolleyes:

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:37 am

Actually, you know how M.D. is short for Doctor of Medicine? Well, C.F. stands for "Fun with Chickens". What Cranbiz was doing with chickens on the bus, I don't care to know.

Oh, and if I read correctly, they're going to OPEN UP THE BUS LANE through the toll plazas to general traffic. That sounds like a brilliant, accident-inducing idea to me!

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:59 am

Cranbiz wrote: BTW CF is not in our acronym list but I'll bet that y'all know what it means. :D:
That one is universal, although we refer to it as a Charlie Foxtrot.

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:44 pm

Hows about Choclate Fondue? Or Closet Fumes,Computer Functions,Celestial Farness,(mwaahaha) :twisted: .I need another beer(still) :rolleyes:

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:45 am

Big Wallaby wrote:Actually, you know how M.D. is short for Doctor of Medicine? Well, C.F. stands for "Fun with Chickens". What Cranbiz was doing with chickens on the bus, I don't care to know.

Oh, and if I read correctly, they're going to OPEN UP THE BUS LANE through the toll plazas to general traffic. That sounds like a brilliant, accident-inducing idea to me!

I worked PI tonight so I did not have fun with chickens, but fun with drunks. In fact they were Barzillian Drunks. :eek:

Wall, I don't have chickens on my bus, I have pigs! It was a good thing that I went to FIW after the run to the All Stars with my Brazilian drunks, It was unfit for guests after them. :twisted:

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:35 am

If it is not on the list then I do not have an answer, it aint important, it is very obscure or it is a cuss word.

Chinese Fans
Chicken Feathers
Cheap Food

Those are my choices.

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:24 am

Corn-fed
Cat fight
Camp fire (THAT would be fun though!)

Actually I have never been at WDW when the Brazilians have been there. I have heard so many horror stories about them, I feel lucky to have missed them. Maybe I can plan it that way every time I go! :D:
sues

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:29 am

Corn-fed
Cat fight
Camp fire (THAT would be fun though, and technically if I spelled it correctly, one word...mmmm....smores!)

Hmmmm....Oh, I got it!

Crowd Failure.... :p:

heeheehee, that is just a nice way of saying what it was, you naughty boy! :twisted:
Actually I have never been at WDW when the Brazilians have been there. I have heard so many horror stories about them, :eek: I feel lucky to have missed them. Maybe I can plan it that way every time I go!
sues

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!