they're everywhere!

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
hulkcoaster
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by hulkcoaster » Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:03 pm

Next time say something too smart for them to understand:
The Disneyland Resort is an open ecosysytem eviorment integrated into the Anaheim and larger Souther California area. Organisms can come and go as they please in this humble paridise Mickey Mouse calls home.

..and than stand there and smile.

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:04 pm

hulkcoaster wrote:Next time say something too smart for them to understand:
The Disneyland Resort is an open ecosysytem eviorment integrated into the Anaheim and larger Souther California area. Organisms can come and go as they please in this humble paridise Mickey Mouse calls home.

My version of this: "It was swamp before Mickey, and it'll be swamp after Mickey. Right now it's swamp *with* Mickey." That usually leaves them with a pretty good glaze.

Zazu

thundercatjamie
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by thundercatjamie » Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:22 pm

Do they have to pay admission? lol :twisted:

You only get wet if it starts to rain!

No, this is a roller coaster, it does not circle around the park!!!

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:47 am

thundercatjamie wrote:
The Disneyland Resort is an open ecosysytem eviorment integrated into the Anaheim and larger Souther California area. Organisms can come and go as they please in this humble paridise Mickey Mouse calls home. ..and than stand there and smile.
Do they have to pay admission? lol :twisted:
Too funny!! Not sure I'll remember all the above eco speil. Mention ecosystem or paradise Mickey Mouse & guests will ask where these rides are & how long fastpass lines are. Basically feel the ecosystem comment is much too high for even the brightest guest's I Q. - on a good day :wink:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

StrangeTikiGod
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by StrangeTikiGod » Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:22 pm

Hopping back to the topic of naming ducks, I remember ambling about the Boardwalk one night with my CP roommates and being informed that a winged threesome that frequented the area near the bakery had been named "Quacker," "Squeaker," and "The Other One."

WDWCP 1999 - Trail's End, Ft Wilderness
WDWCP 2000 - MGM Backlot Tour
DQ Chicago 2001 - the Zoo

CMDad
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by CMDad » Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:06 am

Second, there is only one "Magic Kingdom", and it's in Walt Disney World. That other place is just called "Disneyland".
Actually I had heard DL be referred to a The Magic Kingdom in my pre-1971 visits.

GMC
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GMC » Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:49 am

Disneyland IS the Original Magic Kingdom, NEVER forget it!

Gimme some soft serve!

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:51 pm

Disneyland was *described* as "a magic kingdom" and "a magical kingdom," but I don't believe the company has ever used "the Magic Kingdom" (capitalized) to refer to the west coast park. (As ever, I stand ready to be corrected.)

Even it it was, get with the program! Disney changes names for things all the time. I'd think that a change that was made 33 years ago - before most of you young whippersnappers were born - might have sunk in by now.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to return to my research of what to call "The Island Formerly Known as Discovery Island." Image

Zazu

Yfoog
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Yfoog » Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:27 pm

aliceindisguse wrote:There are like 10 cats the live in the old skyway chalet in fantasyland. And if the cat has beeen seen its been named....
An old seldom used van at work is rusted with a hole in the floor. One day I had to drive it to a job site. I open the door and get pleted with an intense smell of cat urine. Apparently a cat gave birth to a liter and all were living inside the vheicle for some time, but have sinced move elsewhere. The day was windy so I opened all doors and windows to air out the van. All I accompished was creating a dust devil of cat hair inside. I was running late so I had to live with it.

The violentest place on earth!