SG Sighting...Size matters not...

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

SG Sighting...Size matters not...

Post by Purpura » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:17 am

Last night I was greeting outside Plaza Inn for a while, and a child comes up to me before the fireworks. She asks me "Where is Tinkerbell? Can I see her?" I tell her Tinkerbell is busy with things back where she can't see. Young lady looks sad she can't go backstage to see Tink.

"Does Tinkerbell live here or work here?"

I tell her "Of course Tinkerbell lives here." Mom, a few feet away laughs when I tell her that. Girl and Mom go off to get food, then come back over to me after they eat...

"Is Tinkerbell going to fly during the Fireworks?"

I said yes, and explain that Tinkerbell is practicing making things large, so she can eventually turn the magic spell on herself so she can be seen during the fireworks. Told her Tink was turning a cat into the size of a tiger, and Dumbo into the size of his father.

Little girl goes "Dumbo?" Mom tells her "Remember the Dumbo ride you rode today?"

"Oh"

Partial Guest List for Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast Disneyland Plaza Inn :minnie: :eeyore: :hook: :pooh: :tigger: :fairymom:

I am at Rancho Del Zocalo. OLE~!

Go Wombat and VM!

Notatourist will never be forgotten...

disneyaddict
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: SG Sighting...Size matters not...

Post by disneyaddict » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:48 pm

Did she also ask who Mickey was? :oweye:

[font=Arial]Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool! :twisted:[/font]

[font=Arial]"If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door."-- Paul Beatty[/font]

[font=Arial]"Everybody lies."--Dr. House (RIP Kutner :()[/font]

Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Purpura » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:55 am

Nope, just was talking about Tinkerbell.

Partial Guest List for Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast Disneyland Plaza Inn :minnie: :eeyore: :hook: :pooh: :tigger: :fairymom:

I am at Rancho Del Zocalo. OLE~!

Go Wombat and VM!

Notatourist will never be forgotten...

glendalais
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by glendalais » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:43 am

That's just the cutest story ever :D: . SGT, but still cute :p: .

Theme Park Where
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Theme Park Where » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:33 am

At least she didn't do what my Dad did. He was doing a guided tour for Disney Days (for those CMs who missed this class, it was a full day tour of all four parks, one resort, one waterpark, and DTD, including a meal and a ride, show or attraction at each park! It was the bomb-diggidy!). The tour was "themed" to Disney classic animation. He was doing his spiel, and it came time to talk about ... you know .... um .... that movie Bambi was in. The whole bus yelled out, "You mean BAMBI, Bruce?!" :D:

"The main reason for guests to be in a theme park is to give the employees someone to laugh at after work!"

[font=Comic Sans MS]Gifts for the Theme Park Employee or Enthusiast in your life at Theme Park - Where?[/font]

Pinkisweet
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Pinkisweet » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:51 pm

^ Rofl, that was a teeny brainfart, it made me giggle.

Theme Park Where
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Theme Park Where » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:39 am

We still ask him regularly what movie Bambi was in! :p:

"The main reason for guests to be in a theme park is to give the employees someone to laugh at after work!"

[font=Comic Sans MS]Gifts for the Theme Park Employee or Enthusiast in your life at Theme Park - Where?[/font]

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:34 am

Theme Park Where wrote:We still ask him regularly what movie Bambi was in! :p:
Wasn't Bambi also in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?"
I honestly can't remember, but I think Hubby has a pin with Jessica and Bambi on it...... :confused:

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:45 am

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096438/trivia
In one of the early versions of the script, Judge Doom was revealed to be the one who killed Bambi's mother.

there was one Donald Duck short titled No Hunting (1955), in which Bambi and his mother make a brief unbilled cameo.

He appears as a summon in Kingdom Hearts, and as one of the guests in House of Mouse. He also makes a brief cameo in Who Framed Roger Rabbit and The Lion King 1½, plus a brief appearance in The Rescuers. Stars in Bambi and Bambi II.