Euro Disney stuntman dies after fight

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Euro Disney stuntman dies after fight

Post by CujoSR » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:37 am

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

PARIS -- An American stuntman in an Old West show at Disneyland Paris died from injuries sustained during a fight after work with a colleague, officials said Thursday.

Levi Palmer, 27, an "Indian" working in the cast of Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show at the suburban Paris theme park, died Monday, Disney and French judicial officials said.

Palmer's colleague, identified as a 27-year-old German, was placed under investigation - a step short of formal charges - for "fatal blows leading to unintentional death," the judicial officials said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

The German was released but remained under police watch, the officials said.

The men got into a fight near an employee parking lot at around 4 a.m. Saturday after work, a Euro Disney spokesman said. Palmer landed on his head, got up, and returned home. He then began feeling unwell and was rushed to the hospital, where he died Monday of internal bleeding.

"The thoughts of Euro Disney management go out to the family and friends of the cast member who died during this difficult period," spokesman Pieter Boterman said.

Disneyland Paris, operated by Euro Disney SCA in the eastern Paris suburb of Marne-La-Vallee, is among Europe's leading tourist destinations and had about 12.4 million visitors last year.

"A little swordplay, now and then, keeps my mind off sheep!"

"You're messing with my Zen thing, man."

"Dreams are as portals,
flat visions of misty places,
fragments bound below my surface,
but I can write dreams,
they flow from me,
inscribed but now unbound,
I touch them,
and they are real,
and they are real."

hulkcoaster
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by hulkcoaster » Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:52 pm

Buffalo Bills is a dinner sohw located outside the park in their DTD type area. Just thought I'd clarify that.