Please wear an actual shirt

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Please wear an actual shirt

Post by vixen101485 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:13 pm

june1st1997 wrote: DD5? As in DD#5 or DD 5 yrs old?
Years....OH GOD....I couldnt handle all the estrogen if there were 5 females besides me around. I feel bad for the other half as it is with the 2 of us. Poor him when she hits puberty. LMAO

NessaMcTastic
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by NessaMcTastic » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:22 am

vixen101485 wrote: Come on ppl I have gray hair for god's sake. LOL
I have to speak up here but I found my first grey hair at 16 and I'm 23. My stylist has dropped hints about coloring my hair. :mad: My niece has these really cool big chunks of natural grey hair...her first one was at age 7. They're more silver than grey so it looks very artsy (she's also an art student and is thinking about applying for a Pixar internship!) on her.

And dear old Mom and Dad? They are 68 and 79 respectively and didn't start greying until well into their 50s. My oldest sister has been 100% snowy white since she was 24. Of course it had to skip TWO generations!

accioetoile
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by accioetoile » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:43 am

I have a friend who's brother is under 21, and has an almost full head of gray hair. (And he looks like Taylor Hicks). My friend has gray throughout her hair, too, and she's only 26. I'm also 26 (who still looks like a teenager), with the random gray hairs (found two on Thursday!), and my older brother has had gray hair since he was a teenager.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:07 pm

At least you have hair. I went to high school with a guy that started going bald when he was about 14 or 15, by the time he graduated he had full blown male pattern baldness. Wierd thing is, his father wasn't bald.

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by vixen101485 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:14 pm

OK...let me rephrase that......

"I have grey hair and I look old"
Its not the pretty neato streak grey hair...it is the years of experience and children have made me look like this grey hair

:D:

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:18 pm

Neato streak grey??

is that a new color?

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:10 pm

I'm 43 and don't have enough gray hairs to start coloring it yet but I'm getting there.

I remember the discovery of my first gray hair very well. I was standing in the Dumbo line with Mr. Syndrome, and he suddenly picks at my head and announces loudly, "Look! A gray hair!" Such a supportive, tactful man (but he cooks, vaccums and cleans cat vomit, so I still love him).

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

june1st1997
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by june1st1997 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:55 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:At least you have hair. I went to high school with a guy that started going bald when he was about 14 or 15, by the time he graduated he had full blown male pattern baldness. Wierd thing is, his father wasn't bald.
I bet his mother's father was. It might be an old wives tale.

My father is starting to go grey now... at 60. My mother started at 24. I started at 34. My brother started at about 25.

My father's father has no hair on top and hasn't for 40 years. My father at 60 has a full head of hair and so did his maternal grandfather at his time of death.

Of course I am sure there are hundreds of examples that illustrate the opposite.

I'm just making conversation.

june1st1997
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by june1st1997 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:58 pm

Syndrome wrote:I'm 43 and don't have enough gray hairs to start coloring it yet but I'm getting there.

I remember the discovery of my first gray hair very well. I was standing in the Dumbo line with Mr. Syndrome, and he suddenly picks at my head and announces loudly, "Look! A gray hair!" Such a supportive, tactful man (but he cooks, vaccums and cleans cat vomit, so I still love him).
At 34 I had 4. 6 months ago at 36.5 I had 10. That was my magic number. I got on the color train. It's just highlights now... enough to cover the grey. And enough to never know how grey I am getting.

Ya, I'm kinda crazy that way.

vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by vixen101485 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:03 pm

Speaking of dyeing....need to do that soon. SO's I look purty for WDW in Sept. Think I will make Donnie take the monster somewhere tomorrow so I have peace to do it. I know she will be up my butt the whole time and I really hate staying up all nite while she is sleeping.
GP---after I dye it you can shout out..."WE"S WANTS THE REDHEAD" :p:

OH....speaking of no hair, I have soooooo much fun picking on Donnie. He is getting a bald spot in the back and it was even more hilarious when Meghyn out of the blue one day goes "DADA, why dont you have any hair right there?" and pokes him in the head. ***SNORT****I almost choked on a cookie. See, karma does come back and bite you in the ass. That is what he gets for picking on my age. MUUUHAHHWWAHHHAAAA!