Questions about transfers...

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
SpaceRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SpaceRanger » Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:02 am

Ya gotta love all those organization skills Disney has sometimes...

I checked the schedule for next week, since I was told that I was supposed to start the on the job training on the 18th. I don't have anything scheduled at all, so I figure I'd give scheduling a call. I explain it to her and then she says I have a shift for today at... I'm like ya, I know I work today. And tomorrow. And the day after that.... but I just want to find out about next week. She says you don't have anything on here for next week, but this week you have.... Ok, let's take this a little slower. I know my schedule for this week.... I just want to know what's going on with my training for next week. She asks what training... I remind her I'm transfering and was told I was supposed to start the new training on the 18th. She says I'm not scheduled anything on the 18th but for this week... I'm like whatever, I just don't have anything next week, right? And we go thru the transfer thing again, then she goes "oh... no one told us you were transfering...." :bang:

I know it's before 9am and my brain doesn't function very well at that hour either... but I never ask hard questions, really I don't....

oh well... I finally talked to someone in casting who knew what they were doing and got everything straightened out. I really hate all the phone tag games they make me play all the time tho... you spend 10 minutes talking to one person who doesn't know what's going on, they tell you to call someone else... who tells you to call the person you talked to before... who still has no clue...

God must love stupid people. He made so many of them.