You Made Us E - Stop the Attraction For THIS?!?!?

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: You Made Us E - Stop the Attraction For THIS?!?!?

Post by Princess Susi » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:21 am

DLRFantasmic!Dan wrote:LOL :lol: EXACTLY my point!! They bring it to show it off, it's just for looks.
EXACTLY! "Look at how rich I am."
whatever.
I hope they drop the damn things and them someone with a stroller comes along and runs them over. :twisted: Or they drop them in the rank water of Jungle cruise. It would be a hoot if they lost them and somehow the sunglasses ended up on one of the singing chucky dolls in Small World and said guest saw them there and said "Hey those are mine!" :bawl: Hee Hee Hee...
I know, I am a bitter, bitter woman. :queen: Queen Wannabe, that's me! ;)
YOU go through menopause and not be bitter. LOL :p:

Hey Zazu, what happened to the rolling pin wielding woman smiley, can't find it, am I not looking in the right place? I loved that smiley....being a bitter woman and all... ;)
sooooooozie

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:32 am

Floridian wrote:I am not sure whats worse a SG with no consideration for anyone else around them or a SG with absolutely not common sense. You see at KSR when guests drop valuables they prefer to just hop on out of the moving vehicles in the white rhino enclosure. :oweye:

And the White Rhino is thinking to him/herself, (I have not been that nosy to check that particular "part" of the beast." "MMMMMM, dinnertime! dinnertime! dinnertime, dinnertime, dinnertime! (sung to the tune of the scary music in Jaws when the shark is coming up behind an unsuspecting hors' dourve! Da Dum! Da dum! Da dum, da dum, da dum!) Oh go ahead, you know you want to! Sing it out loud!

Dinnertime! (Pause) Dinnertime! (pause) (then) Dinnertime, Dinnertime, Dinnertime!
Where's the musical note smiley? need those to make it officially a song!
hahahahahaha I am one sick cookie this morning.... :twisted:
sooooozie

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:50 am

susislicker wrote:hahahahahaha I am one sick cookie this morning.... :twisted:
I hope you're not complaining about that, I mean, that is why we all love you here. You, Churchy, Zazu... Oh, and me. Nice to know I have some redeeming value :p:

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:00 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:I hope you're not complaining about that, I mean, that is why we all love you here. You, Churchy, Zazu... Oh, and me. Nice to know I have some redeeming value :p:
Awwwww, it is so nice to be loved by other sick cookies! LOL!
Thanks, my big pouched marsupial friend! Can I crawl in your pouch where it is nice and warm and take a lil nap? I promise I won't kick you or tickle! LOL!!
It is one of those cold rainy days here and a big pouch sounds so cozy, like a big fluffy sleeping bag! ;)
soooooozie

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:31 pm

Nope, the pouch, which is strange enough for me to have, is reserved for my wife. And she may tickle if she likes.

Otherwise, I would be happy to let you... Of course, if you talk to me in the radio announcer voice I may relent, hide you in the pouch and just take a walk with Little Wallaby instead.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:43 pm

hobie16 wrote:This sounds like the description of a Farside cartoon.
Too True!! I never thought of that, but as I am typing, I look at the Farside Callender hanging on my home office wall! (This month is the Bears looking at the campers in sleeping bags, with the single word caption "sandwiches") :hysteria:

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:03 pm

DanC wrote:This story is bull. I know indy like the back of my hand and if you e-stoped the attraction for L&F you would probably be termed. SOP is to cycle out the attraction then back up the jeeps and then hit a RIDE STOP!!!!! Not an E-stop. Big difference. E-stop requires a total sytem reset
Not saying you are wrong, but maybe the OP on Board X just used "E-stop" as opposed to "regular stop." He could also have heard the woman complaining about the purse, and assumed that the ride was "E-stopped." *shrugs

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:10 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:Nope, the pouch, which is strange enough for me to have, is reserved for my wife. And she may tickle if she likes.

Otherwise, I would be happy to let you... Of course, if you talk to me in the radio announcer voice I may relent, hide you in the pouch and just take a walk with Little Wallaby instead.
ooh, you mean that breathy, sexy overnight voice that I use when I really want something from Ralphie? LOL! I would never want to pouch poach on your wife's territory! I can get a big bear hug from Ralphie. He is a big bear, Ralphie-"Pooh"! He LOVES Pooh, the cutest bear of them all. :pooh:
sooooozie

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:10 pm

Ohhhhh, Thas not right! :darkwing:

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

DanC
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by DanC » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:25 pm

leftcoaster wrote:Not saying you are wrong, but maybe the OP on Board X just used "E-stop" as opposed to "regular stop." He could also have heard the woman complaining about the purse, and assumed that the ride was "E-stopped." *shrugs
E-stop removes 480v from the bus bar. Vehicle motion is immediately stopped. We have to evac and reset the attraction. Tower has to speil "attention in the temple ride stop to be initiated immediately" before a ride stop. I see what you are saying but at indy there is a huge difference