Thank you CM's

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
SummerInFl
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Thank you CM's

Post by SummerInFl » Thu May 19, 2005 8:55 am

I don't know of any other boards to post this that all of you frequent and let me just say thank you for all the laughs on this one but I wanted to recognize one CM that made the day more magical for my daughter. We went to MK for the day because I live about an hour and half from WDW in FL. At the end of the day I didn't feel well enough to drive home, so I stopped in guest services to try and secure a room. Needless to say this was at the exact moment that the fireworks started to go off. I'm a single mom and my 5yr old was with me and of course she wanted to go outside to watch them. Since I was on hold the CM behind the counter asked me if I would mind that she would take my daughter outside to watch. I could have hugged that woman. She not only made the day more magical for my daughter but she went above and beyond what anyone needed to do in that moment. I did fill out a comment card and I did ask if she would be recognized for it because what she did was completely unselfish and fabulous.

You guys have a hard job, people do the stupidest things and if you guys need a website to vent when people act like morons then I say more power to you. I LOVE reading this site and the funny stories you post, I have worked customer service and sometimes you just need to vent.

Keep up the good work guys, I appreciate it you more than I can express.

Sincerely

SummerInFL

SilverStyle
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: Thank you CM's

Post by SilverStyle » Thu May 19, 2005 5:21 pm

Glad to hear that and thats what we are there for. Any guest comp is the best for us, and stays on our record. I am glad that CM made it magical for you