SGT is updated with our new software and an all new look! Let us know if you have any issues!

The Dragon is Coming to the World

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: The Dragon is Coming to the World

Post by Lasolimu » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:11 am

ktulu wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:02 am
My youngest daughter and I jumped in line when it said 240 minute wait at the end of the evening, we waited around 90 minutes. So if you plan on closing down AK, keep that in mind! Oh, Pandora is really cool at night!
Yeah, we'll probably close it down the first day, but the second we're booked for the Starlight Safari at AKL after dinner at Boma. Seeing Pandora at night and trying food at Satuli Canteen is why I plan to book that fastpass for late in the day, as an excuse to head back over there. I'm not sure if we're going to want to see Rivers of Light at all, I enjoyed it when I saw it in May, but I'm not sure if I really care to see it again, it all depends on what my boyfriend wants to do.

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:00 pm

Got all of my fastpasses booked today! I know some of the things we got booked don't really need fastpasses, but I tried to think about where they'd be most useful. Looks like my suspicions were confirmed that Toy Story Mania will be closed during my trip to get ready for the Toy Story Land opening, there were no faspasses available any day after April 8th. It's not a big deal for us, we can ride it in California whenever we go to Disneyland but it does make our fastpasses for the 3 remaining rides that much more valuable on our half day in Hollywood Studios. I also noticed that the Magic Kingdom hours for Tuesday no longer show it closing at 6:00, I guess whatever they had anticipated happening that night has been cancelled.

In any case, just 60 more days! I just need to get the ring ordered and finish paying the package which should be pretty easy to do.

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:40 pm

Pretty much everything is set now, I ordered the ring back on Tuesday and submitted the final payment for the package back on Wednesday. All that's left to do is wait...wait for the base ring to arrive so I can pay that off and get the customizations I want for it, then wait for that to be done, then wait for the day we finally leave.

I've been kind of considering buying breakfast at Be Our Guest for someone that can video the proposal, his sister just got engaged on Wednesday and his family was sad they weren't allowed to record it. I know we'll have pictures for sure since I'm doing it with a photopass photographer, but video would be fun too.

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:31 pm

I'm in the final stretch now, flying out Friday night! I should have everything ready to go, just need to pack and go have a great time.

WEDFan

Post by WEDFan » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:31 am

Lasolimu wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:31 pm
I'm in the final stretch now, flying out Friday night! I should have everything ready to go, just need to pack and go have a great time.
I'm envious. Have a great time!