The Dragon is Coming to the World

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.

Re: The Dragon is Coming to the World

Postby ktulu » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:49 am

Lasolimu wrote:I leave in just over 3 weeks, this is now coming up really fast! All of our dining reservations are set and fastpasses have all been selected. Magic bands should be delivered really soon too.

Let the fun begin! I'll be there next week for a conference. Due to rising costs to pass the main gate, I will not be entering parks. I do have dinners planned at various places to get away from the conference...
"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

ktulu
Admin
Admin

Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Postby Lasolimu » Wed May 03, 2017 9:59 am

I've been watching some previews of Pandora, and I kinda wish I could see it, unfortunately I fly home on the 23rd before it officially opens. I'll just have to hold out hope that there might be a soft opening that I can check out that's not one of the signup previews.
Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Postby Zazu » Thu May 04, 2017 1:38 pm

Lasolimu wrote:I've been watching some previews of Pandora, and I kinda wish I could see it, unfortunately I fly home on the 23rd before it officially opens. I'll just have to hold out hope that there might be a soft opening that I can check out that's not one of the signup previews.

Best approach is to wander up to the entrance where CMs are stationed to turn folks away, and ask if there would be a better time to just happen to be wandering by. This will often get you news of when a soft opening might occur. Good luck, I won't get to see it until at least August as the Park is blocked out until then.
Zazu
Admin
Admin

Postby Lasolimu » Thu May 04, 2017 3:32 pm

Zazu wrote:
Best approach is to wander up to the entrance where CMs are stationed to turn folks away, and ask if there would be a better time to just happen to be wandering by. This will often get you news of when a soft opening might occur. Good luck, I won't get to see it until at least August as the Park is blocked out until then.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind, I'm not going to go too far out of my way for it, but if I get the chance to see it I'll definitely take it. Fortunately, I'm planning another trip late April/early May next year, so worst case scenario I'll get to experience it then.
Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Previous

Return to The Break Room