Contributing stories for local newsletter

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
ForJustADollarMore
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Contributing stories for local newsletter

Post by ForJustADollarMore » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:24 pm

Hello y'all :D:

I have not been here in a while due to being out of the loop with the tourism trade :clap: BUT

I'm starting to distribute a newsletter locally with stories of our "special" guests. I am not/was not a cast member, I was, however, a property manager for vacation homes and while I have quite a few stories, I don't think it's enough to keep a newsletter going. It would be 100% anonymous and you can change whatever identifying details you like. This board is such a success due to the whimsical demanding guests we encounter all the time, why not do it in print? And BONUS, maybe a knucklehead will accidentally pick it up and read it? :o: Also any ideas to include in the newsletter are appreciated.

Anyone interested?

"So, do you like, get tickets for free because you live in Orlando?"

"Yes, sir! It's like the welfare office but you have to have Mickey tattooed on your left calve to prove your identity"

"Did it hurt?... Let me see it!"