Frogs with long tails

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Jessica Rabbit
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Frogs with long tails

Post by Jessica Rabbit » Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:11 am

Fronterland has a good amount or mice, most live in the bushes near the golden horseshoe and back stage between adventure and fronterland. Now one day while I was heading to my break from Pioneer the major store in the land, I almost killed myself when a mouse ran right infront of me and over a guest foot. She looks down at it and calls to her sister, "Look at this these frogs Mary, have long tails!"

Both of them stare at it for a momment before walking off. Ok THEY CANT TELL THE DIFF BETWEEN A MOUSE AND A FROG?! :roll:

Come on now, who really doesn't secretly hope that tink will smash into the matterhorn?

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Frogs with long tails

Post by Main Streeter » Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:35 am

Jessica Rabbit wrote: THEY CANT TELL THE DIFF BETWEEN A MOUSE AND A FROG?! :roll:

Thank God most don't notice the difference! Imagine the Guest panic
if the truth be known? I've had a few Guests encounter these mice.
Just tell Guests they are on their way to Cinderella's Ball. Seems to work. At least Guests leave smiling instead of screaming.

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

flippin_mermaid
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by flippin_mermaid » Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:21 am

Yeah, I used to work the shops in Frontierland quite often and not only are there lots of mice who live under the wooden walkway and come up to steal fries and other fallen goodies...but there are also extremely large cockroaches!! I don't mind ANY critters and bugs EXCEPT cockroaches. I had the pleasure of working the Pioneer Hat Shop, by myself of course, and then having a guest get VERY loud and mad at me because there was a HUGE cockroach on the hats....I was disgusted but could NOT make a move to kill it since every time I did, that damned roach pointed at me, licked his lips, and rubbed his belly. :shock:
Ok, maybe that was my over-active imagination...but still! I made a frantic call to the lead and made him come out to smash it! The guest then demanded that we close the shop to fumigate it and throw away all the hats! I wanted to say, "Well then yah better not EAT here either, guy!" :P

"Umm, is that real water? Are the ducks real too???"

GMC
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GMC » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:41 pm

maybe those people with the long tailed frogs were cm's also, and were trying not to alarm guests by saying that they were frogs with long tails. Frogs are always better. Frogs eat flies, and turn into royalty, mice, get into out food and spread disease. kinda a smart move if you ask me.

Gimme some soft serve!

Jessica Rabbit
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Jessica Rabbit » Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:17 pm

yeah there is a roach in the leather shop i named him Steve :)

Come on now, who really doesn't secretly hope that tink will smash into the matterhorn?

GMC
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GMC » Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:10 am

we have gold fish at main street station, we call them Gahndi and Goth. Do they count, they are large and gross?

Gimme some soft serve!

LegoDan
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by LegoDan » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:23 pm

well at legoland we have a couple of lego pigs and i've heard people say "look at those lego dogs" but we don't have a visible mouse problem, they're killed with pesticides, but we do have ravonous finches

"Some days it takes all you've got just to keep up with the losers."

GMC
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GMC » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:42 am

I
LOVE
THIS
THREAD!

frogs with tails, pig dogs, what's next flying emu's?

Gimme some soft serve!

Stduck
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Stduck » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:07 am

Ah yes mistaken animal identities. My favorite was me getting all excited about seeing a Loon in the RoA and someone asking me what the heck a Loon was. I was all :shock: but then that's what you get for living with parents who took every field guide known to man kind on our family trips.

:ducks: Look Duckies!
These are the rafts TO the island. Not AROUND, not OVER, not UNDER and not THROUGH. Thank you for riding T. Saywer's shuttle service please visit again.

LegoDan
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by LegoDan » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:35 am

well my family did the same thing Stduck, as for the flying emu thing, Max, the emu at the wild animal park has tiny wings, i don't think it would work, now a kiwi, if someone punted it, could fly.

"Some days it takes all you've got just to keep up with the losers."