Dont Stand On My Cart!

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Disneyguy85
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Dont Stand On My Cart!

Post by Disneyguy85 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:32 am

drcorey wrote:geez, whats next, don't pee in our bushes?
I saw a very young girl do that in the Winnie the Pooh ride queue some years ago. She had to go to the bathroom, so her mother stood her up on the elevated planter, and they girl went pee-pee. It was all done very discreetly though.

5th Dimension
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by 5th Dimension » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:41 pm

At Fantasmic, we only had standing room left, so some lady asked me if she could set her child on top of a trash can to see the show. I said no. In the middle of the show they set the child on top of a concrete wall which I told them 3 times to take it down, but they wouldn't listen.

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:25 pm

Freak wrote:By the way, had an SG moment that topped this. First I need a photo:
^ See that platform in the yellow circle? The one that's blocked by a fence because it's on open water?

Yeah, some dad put his two toddlers on that little platform and let them run/crawl around on it. Okay, there's stupid, and then theres stuuuuupid. All sorts of bad things could've happened right then and there. He was taking pictures, turning his back to the kids, talking on his cell phone. Then, he had them come down off the platform and they went to go run around the viewing area.

I was in total shock to what I just witnessed. Ugh.
They probably thought Disney had some type of force field or net to be able to catch people from falling off the platform into the water.

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:27 pm

Disneyguy85 wrote:I saw a very young girl do that in the Winnie the Pooh ride queue some years ago. She had to go to the bathroom, so her mother stood her up on the elevated planter, and they girl went pee-pee. It was all done very discreetly though.
and now it's a Winnie the pee ride...

Corey

TuesdayBear
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by TuesdayBear » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:50 pm

DLRFantasmic!Dan wrote:They probably thought Disney had some type of force field or net to be able to catch people from falling off the platform into the water.
Wait, that's real water? I thought it was part of the magical illusion that Disney creates.

LOL, funniest thing I ever heard a CM say was on StorybookLand to an SG... "Real boats, real water, folks."

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:53 pm

TuesdayBear wrote:Wait, that's real water? I thought it was part of the magical illusion that Disney creates.

LOL, funniest thing I ever heard a CM say was on StorybookLand to an SG... "Real boats, real water, folks."
I once heard maynard tell people it's not really raining,
your wetness is just a fabulus disney illusion....

Corey

Rob562
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Rob562 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:58 pm

Freak wrote:By the way, had an SG moment that topped this. First I need a photo:
^ See that platform in the yellow circle? The one that's blocked by a fence because it's on open water?

Yeah, some dad put his two toddlers on that little platform and let them run/crawl around on it. Okay, there's stupid, and then theres stuuuuupid. All sorts of bad things could've happened right then and there. He was taking pictures, turning his back to the kids, talking on his cell phone. Then, he had them come down off the platform and they went to go run around the viewing area.

I was in total shock to what I just witnessed. Ugh.
And you can tell that Disney already started preparing for SG's such as this... They put a life-preserver on the railing just to the left of that... :rolleyes:

-Rob

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:50 am

Rob562 wrote:And you can tell that Disney already started preparing for SG's such as this... They put a life-preserver on the railing just to the left of that... :rolleyes:

-Rob
In case of emergency its to be used by a qualified CM to toss and bonk the offending SG on the head. :D:

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:16 pm

hobie16 wrote:In case of emergency its to be used by a qualified CM to toss and bonk the offending SG on the head. :D:
I thought the ones to throw to SG's were filled with sand!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Rob562 wrote:And you can tell that Disney already started preparing for SG's such as this... They put a life-preserver on the railing just to the left of that... :rolleyes:

-Rob
You know that is fake, right?? It's just for show. It doesn't really work, :)

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!