Marsupials, and Rodents, and Tall Guys, Oh, My!

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Marsupials, and Rodents, and Tall Guys, Oh, My!

Post by Main Streeter » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:20 am

lady ulrike wrote:I was totally comfortable and they were all freaking out, I was half way tempted to make them stay until some really interesting people showed up, like at around oh, 2 or 3 am after all the bars and clubs close. :)
There is always next trip lady. ;)

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:45 am

hobie16 wrote:Did they meet Chewbacca?
Do you mean Teddy Bruscci? That was his nick-name when he played for the UofA. :rolleyes:

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CujoSR » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:57 am

Hell I am a native Californian and Hollywood freaks me out. But then again I'm not a fan of huge crowds. Tolerate them, sure, but I don't like 'em.

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:53 am

hobie16 wrote:Did they meet Chewbacca?
No Chewbacca, but there was Captain Jack, Shrek, an indian (I think Shorty liked her) and some others (I can't remember it's 6 am)

CujoSR wrote:Hell I am a native Californian and Hollywood freaks me out. But then again I'm not a fan of huge crowds. Tolerate them, sure, but I don't like 'em.
It wasn't the crowds, I don't think, it was the type of people. They were just too odd for them, but they weren't even all that odd, not by Hollywood standards.

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:36 am

The 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica is always good for people watching :D:

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:48 am

lady ulrike wrote:I was totally comfortable and they were all freaking out
I wouldn't say I was freaking out... just that I was finding Hollywood disappointing at best, and I was ready to leave.
lady ulrike wrote:No Chewbacca, but there was Captain Jack, Shrek, an indian (I think Shorty liked her) and some others (I can't remember it's 6 am)
Captain Jack was an okay imitation, Shrek was a sad attempt, and the Spider-Man with breasts was... well... strange to say the least.
lady ulrike wrote:It wasn't the crowds, I don't think, it was the type of people. They were just too odd for them, but they weren't even all that odd, not by Hollywood standards.
I can deal with odd, I am from Portland. I guess it was the moment I saw the Chines Theater in its level of disrepair, and that there was all this hype over nothing...

Oh, and the buses with everything sawed off from the windows up...

I was just done with Hollywood.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Elena (aka: Bubble Lady)
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Elena (aka: Bubble Lady) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:56 pm

Main Streeter wrote:Elena, what did you promise or pay Shorty to post this? :D: :D: & I told you they where going to Hollywood. Just like usual, you never listen to me. ;) Next time I'll post to your FB. :rolleyes:
[font="Palatino Linotype"]i never heard you say hollywood...i knew they were going to burbank[/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype]YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME! [/font] :genie2::bubble::iguana:

Elena (aka: Bubble Lady)
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Elena (aka: Bubble Lady) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:00 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:I wouldn't say I was freaking out... just that I was finding Hollywood disappointing at best, and I was ready to leave.

Captain Jack was an okay imitation, Shrek was a sad attempt, and the Spider-Man with breasts was... well... strange to say the least.
I can deal with odd, I am from Portland. I guess it was the moment I saw the Chines Theater in its level of disrepair, and that there was all this hype over nothing...

[font="Palatino Linotype"]hollywood is nothing like people imagine it will be...often disappointing in its tawdriness...no glitz or glamor there...just "characters", hookers and hypes...oh my! :eek: [/font]

[font=Palatino Linotype]YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME! [/font] :genie2::bubble::iguana:

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:37 pm

Elena (aka: Bubble Lady) wrote:[font="Palatino Linotype"]hollywood is nothing like people imagine it will be...often disappointing in its tawdriness...no glitz or glamor there...just "characters", hookers and hypes...oh my! :eek: [/font]
Which, as I recall, is why when the Studios park was opened Disney made it a point to say that it was modeled after a "Hollywood that never was"... :)

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

lady ulrike
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by lady ulrike » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:30 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:I wouldn't say I was freaking out... just that I was finding Hollywood disappointing at best, and I was ready to leave.

Yeah, it was mostly shorty that was freaking out, although I don't think rat was very comfortable either.