Rules System Update

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: Rules System Update

Post by mechurchlady » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:49 pm

Long day for me and I have a short memory. Can you list some of the changes? It looks the same to me but then again right now I could not tell a cheetah from a bagel.

Thanks for keeping us safe.

I would not mind a ban if I was sent to a nice time out corner at the Grand Floridian, lol. No cooking or cleaning for a week would be fine with me. :rolleyes:

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:30 pm

Polar33 wrote:As some of you may have noticed a few months ago a new forum rules section was added to the forum. In addition to the new section, the SGT staff has discussed and made some adjustments to the rules, clarifying some and closing up loopholes in others.

Due to this change, we would like everyone to read over the updated rules and re-accept them. This is not optional, you will need to do so before the system will allow you to leave new posts, or write new PMs. The forum rules will always be available by clicking on the "Forum Rules" link located in the navigation bar just above this message.

As always, failure to follow any of these rules can cause your posts to be edited, locked, or deleted at the discretion of the SGT staff. Additionally, failure to follow the site rules can also cause you to be come temporarily suspended and even banned from stupidguesttricks.com. And none of us really want that, now do we?
I don't mind the rules, but I thought the requirement to give my date of birth, social security number, and bank account & credit card numbers was a bit excessive. :D:

Thanks for all you and the other mods do to help keep this site civil!

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:58 pm

BRWombat wrote:I don't mind the rules, but I thought the requirement to give my date of birth, social security number, and bank account & credit card numbers was a bit excessive. :D:

Thanks for all you and the other mods do to help keep this site civil!
No worries there.I stole someone elses ID,and maxed out his/her cards. :rolleyes:

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:59 pm

BRWombat wrote:I don't mind the rules, but I thought the requirement to give my date of birth, social security number, and bank account & credit card numbers was a bit excessive. :D:
Get real. How do you think we fund this place?!? :twisted:

Zazu

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:14 pm

Zazu wrote:Get real. How do you think we fund this place?!? :twisted:
You sell the bodies of SG's who went "missing" to overseas science labs? :p:
Think about it, kids, where did that skeleton in your high school biology class
come from? Wasn't it weird that it came in the box complete with its own Mickey Ears hat? :rolleyes:

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

Disneyguy85
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Disneyguy85 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:24 pm

BRWombat wrote:Thanks for all you and the other mods do to help keep this site civil!

Indeed!

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:44 am

Zazu wrote:Get real. How do you think we fund this place?!? :twisted:
I had such a great response to what Wombat said, but I was on my new computer and it wasn't exactly working yet.

Missed my chance. Boo. :mad:

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:25 am

DisneyMom wrote:You sell the bodies of SG's who went "missing" to overseas science labs? :p:
Think about it, kids, where did that skeleton in your high school biology class
come from? Wasn't it weird that it came in the box complete with its own Mickey Ears hat? :rolleyes:
Who was it taht hosted a kid show that told the kiddies to send in money?
We could really support this site if we all convinced SGs to support this site so that they will get unlimited Fastpasses. ;)

OMG you mean that skeleton in my college was not some poor dead schmo from Pakistan?

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:08 pm

mechurchlady wrote:
OMG you mean that skeleton in my college was not some poor dead schmo from Pakistan?
Nope. Stood up on the Matterhorn. ;)

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

Sarah Magdalene
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Sarah Magdalene » Fri May 15, 2009 6:37 pm

In regards to this part of the rules:

this forum is not meant for the bashing of any group of individuals, including guests. Posting individual accounts of stupid guest interactions is different than stating that “All APs are idiots”. Please do not categorize any groups of people in this manner.

Does that even include Brazilian tour groups? I mean, they are a common topic that will eventually come up when the season arrives.

[font=Comic Sans MS]"I don’t think I’ve ever made that big a fool of myself, which is really saying something, because I’ve performed at theme parks."[/font]
- Blaine Anderson, GLEE