Good vs. Bad CMs

A place to be entertained. Videos, jokes, games, and more.
Forum rules
At the old Disney Hyperion Studio, the screening room where animators would show animated scenes to Walt for his approval was small, with no ventilation or AC. Not only was it hot, but the animators were nervously awaiting Walt's reaction to their work. Thus, the room became known as the Sweatbox. Even after the Studio moved to Burbank and elegant screening rooms were offered to the staff, the moniker remained.

Now SGT has a sweatbox of our own. This is the place to find and post all entertaining topics such as video links, jokes, games, and the like. A general rule of thumb is that if the thread is meant to be informative (interesting news stories for example), or a topic for discussion (like setting up a park meet) then it should go in the Break Room, but if the intent is to entertain the masses then it's home is The Sweatbox. I'm sure there will be grey areas at times, so if you have doubt as to where a new thread should go, just use your best judgement and the SGT Staff will be glad to move it later if you guessed wrong.
glendalais
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Good vs. Bad CMs

Post by glendalais » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:49 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir_jUU7s ... r_embedded

Hillarious. Though you got to feel somewhat sorry knowing that these CMs will more than likely be terminated for flagrant violation of company policy with regards to the use of issued costumes (particularly on a publically available video on YouTube).

Heavy on the stereotypes (heck, they could cause a cement beam to break with all of them), but still a good pointer on how Cast Members are supposed to act on stage.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Good vs. Bad CMs

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:16 am

hey, thats some mighty fine acting!!!

heheheheheheheh

they could make it an offical training thread for the new CM'S
HA!

RUM?

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by joanna71985 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:19 pm

I know 2 of them (the 2 who introduced the vlog).

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:27 pm

"This one's for curing AIDS, and this one's for curing Autism!"

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Tara_Lee3
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Tara_Lee3 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:43 pm

First thing I thought was, "Wow.. that looks like a Vista Way apartment." It's amazing how distinctive the plain white walls and window blinds are. As for making the movie, no one has ever accused the CP team as a whole of being overly intelligent. :p: The good news is... They're probably not intending to become Full Cast Members and by the time Disney gets around to Terming them their programs will be over.

(Stating this as a Fall Advantage '03 CP. Yeah...)

"How much are the mugs? Well the 13 large signs at eye level all say the mugs are $12.99.. so I'm gonna go with that."

glendalais
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by glendalais » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:18 pm

Now that I'm approaching my final days at the DLR, this video has given me a great idea on how I should spend my last day here (not that I'd ever do it, but it's nice to imagine, lol).

*About 5 minutes before I would clock out from my last shift*

Guest: Excuse me. Could you tell me where I can see the fireworks this evening?

Me: *stares*

Me: You are too old! You have gotta go! *begin waving arms* SECURITY! SE-CU-I-TY!!!! This man is too old! Take him away!

SCM-y? You bet. Hillarious? Again, you bet ;) .

Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by Shorty82 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:31 pm

glendalais wrote:Now that I'm approaching my final days at the DLR, this video has given me a great idea on how I should spend my last day here (not that I'd ever do it, but it's nice to imagine, lol).

Me: You are too old! You have gotta go! *begin waving arms* SECURITY! SE-CU-I-TY!!!! This man is too old! Take him away!

That would be a good way to end your career with Disney completely. You'd probably be fired from DLR pretty quick and from your CP before you even start it.

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward

glendalais
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by glendalais » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:44 pm

Shorty82 wrote:That would be a good way to end your career with Disney completely. You'd probably be fired from DLR pretty quick and from your CP before you even start it.
This is true. I would never do it, though. I might be flamboyant, but even I can't pull off Bon Qui Qui :p: .

Just in case anyone has any question in their mind about it. Actually doing any of the "bad" behaviours demonstrated in this video would result in immediate termination.

Ho-say
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Ho-say » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:08 pm

That cracked me up - but wasn't the brightest move since one was extending her CareerStart program and going into entertainment and another going full time. Though I do appreciate the 'disclaimer' at the end :)

But I truly loved when the bad DHS CM said, "Bye Walt Disney, it was wonderful talking to you. Thank you for calling" LMAO!!

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:09 am

glendalais wrote:Now that I'm approaching my final days at the DLR, this video has given me a great idea on how I should spend my last day here (not that I'd ever do it, but it's nice to imagine, lol).

I want to see your last day at DLR and please remember that anything you say will be held against you in a WDW manager's office, lol. :eek: I can imagine you doing something silly then in WDW have management hand you the photos.

You probably are the type that would streak. :eek:

:D:
Streak the hair on the dolls in small world bright green and pink then give Jack Sparrow a mohawk. :rolleyes: