Rare Disneyland Parody

A place to be entertained. Videos, jokes, games, and more.
Forum rules
At the old Disney Hyperion Studio, the screening room where animators would show animated scenes to Walt for his approval was small, with no ventilation or AC. Not only was it hot, but the animators were nervously awaiting Walt's reaction to their work. Thus, the room became known as the Sweatbox. Even after the Studio moved to Burbank and elegant screening rooms were offered to the staff, the moniker remained.

Now SGT has a sweatbox of our own. This is the place to find and post all entertaining topics such as video links, jokes, games, and the like. A general rule of thumb is that if the thread is meant to be informative (interesting news stories for example), or a topic for discussion (like setting up a park meet) then it should go in the Break Room, but if the intent is to entertain the masses then it's home is The Sweatbox. I'm sure there will be grey areas at times, so if you have doubt as to where a new thread should go, just use your best judgement and the SGT Staff will be glad to move it later if you guessed wrong.
drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Rare Disneyland Parody

Post by drcorey » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:43 pm

Beany and Cecil - Beanyland
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB3lC5b2qtQ

Corey

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Rare Disneyland Parody

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:25 am

Not sure I like their version of Tinkerbell!!!

hehehehehe

RUM?

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:50 am

Good parody. They skated pretty close to reality in a lot of it -- "When you look up at the moon, you'll see Beanyland real soon..." :)

Oh, and I like their Tink!!

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:27 am

BRWombat wrote:Good parody. They skated pretty close to reality in a lot of it -- "When you look up at the moon, you'll see Beanyland real soon..." :)

Oh, and I like their Tink!!
Hmmmmm, I wonder WHY!!!

hehehehehehehe

(...BUT he wasn't wearing a Warthog costume!!)

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Purpura » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:27 am

Too bad we can't get rid of the SGs like they did theirs. Heehee.

Partial Guest List for Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast Disneyland Plaza Inn :minnie: :eeyore: :hook: :pooh: :tigger: :fairymom:

I am at Rancho Del Zocalo. OLE~!

Go Wombat and VM!

Notatourist will never be forgotten...

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:18 pm

Oh, man, what a positively ROTTEN time for me to be unable to load a new version of FlashPlayer! I was on another site playing a couple of games, and was notified that I needed to upgrade my FlashPlayer. I thought, no problem, followed directions (yes, it was the actual Adobe site), removed the old copy, but I have yet to be able to successfully load the upgrade! I gotta tell their tech support about this. Beanie and Cecil were my absolute favorites when I was a kid!

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:25 pm

Finally got Flash on my computer so I was able to enjoy this video! Thank you so much, Dr. Corey! Yeah, I sometimes kinda wonder about Captain Huffnpuff....!