Ko Olina DVC

News about Theme Parks and their parent companies.
Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Ko Olina DVC

Post by Main Streeter » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:16 pm

ktulu wrote:I wish I could be there, Mrs. ktulu will be flying back from SF. I'll be with the girls cleaning the house...
We ALL wish you could be with us Smalls! You have no idea how much we want you with us. :) I know you will be with the girls, but do not believe you will be cleaning the house. Don't give me this line. :D: Well check you out on Yelp. ;) You will be at Flag Retreat & with us all day in our hearts, cuz we all love Smalls. :cool:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:24 pm

ktulu wrote: I'll be cleaning the house...
after thought. :bsflag:

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:31 pm

Main Streeter wrote:We ALL wish you could be with us Smalls! You have no idea how much we want you with us. :) I know you will be with the girls, but do not believe you will be cleaning the house. Don't give me this line. :D: Well check you out on Yelp. ;) You will be at Flag Retreat & with us all day in our hearts, cuz we all love Smalls. :cool:
Main Streeter wrote:after thought. :bsflag:
Does Ernie do a BS flag retreat?

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

DonutGoddess
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DonutGoddess » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:32 am

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:27 pm

DisneyMom wrote:I am actually VERY boring!!!! It's all the stuff going on around me and the people I meet that are so interesting! That's why I hang around here, where the fun people are! :)
But the best comedians are actually quite boring in the way they present their routine. One of my favorites for that would be Hugh Laurie in his British days.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 am

ktulu wrote:Does Ernie do a BS flag retreat?
You are so funny!! Ernie would do Anything for you!!You squeeze this post in while the towels were drying? Have Ernie on cell now. He just might if Sunday doesn't go as it should.

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:52 pm

There's this book, can't think of the name but it's on Amazon as well as B&N, about some of the weirdest cases to come through the ER--OH! Just remembered! The Woman Who Swallowed A Toothbrush is the title. I was reading some of it in B&N one time--or maybe Borders--and the title case was this woman initially claimed she had had a little 'accident' while brushing her teeth, then finally admitted she was bulimic and used the toothbrush to make herself vomit, and this time she went too far back and....

There was another case where this morbidly obese guy--800 lbs.--came in complaining of a bad stomach ache, and when they did surgery on him, it turned out his stomach had ruptured from all the snacks he'd had. There was actually a Pop-Tart peeking out of his stomach when they opened him up. He ended up staying in the hospital a few weeks, and lost at least forty pounds. The ambulance, gurney, and operating table, not to mention his bed, could barely hold him. Hopefully he learned his lesson.

Goofyernmost
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Goofyernmost » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:34 pm

felinefan wrote:There's this book, can't think of the name but it's on Amazon as well as B&N, about some of the weirdest cases to come through the ER--OH! Just remembered! The Woman Who Swallowed A Toothbrush is the title. I was reading some of it in B&N one time--or maybe Borders--and the title case was this woman initially claimed she had had a little 'accident' while brushing her teeth, then finally admitted she was bulimic and used the toothbrush to make herself vomit, and this time she went too far back and....

There was another case where this morbidly obese guy--800 lbs.--came in complaining of a bad stomach ache, and when they did surgery on him, it turned out his stomach had ruptured from all the snacks he'd had. There was actually a Pop-Tart peeking out of his stomach when they opened him up. He ended up staying in the hospital a few weeks, and lost at least forty pounds. The ambulance, gurney, and operating table, not to mention his bed, could barely hold him. Hopefully he learned his lesson.
I'm not doubting that this was in the book you read...but the last one would have to be urban legend. In order to have a Pop Tart sticking out of his stomach he would have had to swallow it whole and somehow bypassed all the gastric acids that would break it down primarily into mush. Makes for interesting reading though.

:goofy: :goofy:

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:00 am

felinefan wrote:There's this book, can't think of the name but it's on Amazon as well as B&N, about some of the weirdest cases to come through the ER--OH! Just remembered! The Woman Who Swallowed A Toothbrush is the title. I was reading some of it in B&N one time--or maybe Borders--and the title case was this woman initially claimed she had had a little 'accident' while brushing her teeth, then finally admitted she was bulimic and used the toothbrush to make herself vomit, and this time she went too far back and....

One of my worst patients in the hospital was a woman who was assigned to me when I floated to another floor....She started out the day with spilling coke all over her bed and floor at 0715, which I promptly cleaned up...then breakfast was served, while she was eating, she started speiling off a large amount of other things she would like me to order from kitchen-roughly the equivalent of about 8 more full meals :eek: I tell her, like a mom, I will order more items for her from kitchen but she must finish eating whatever they bring up before I order more, then give kitchen instruct to bring up only 2 more items of the 20 she wants. The rest of the 12 hour shift, she keeps me so busy with disconnecting/turning off her iv every 1/2 hour to go outside to smoke, demanding large buffets, arguing with me about EVERYTHING,etc, I can scarcely see my other patients. I let charge Nurse know what's going on, MD know what's going on, to no avail. At the end of the day, Charge Nurse says, "Well, we know that she's Psycho, but everyone else is so tired of it, that's why we gave her to you! :mad:
Oh, and the reason we were keeping her in the hospital to eat more than any human could and torture the @#$% out of the nurses.....
ABDOMINAL PAIN :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:13 am

Now back to our regularly scheduled program. ;)
Does the Ko Olina offer transportation to/from the airport? :rolleyes:

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.