Ko Olina DVC

News about Theme Parks and their parent companies.
Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Ko Olina DVC

Post by Big Wallaby » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:34 am

DisneyMom wrote:hehehehehe :twisted:
Considering knowing that she's a nurse, I am surprised that anyone is every surprised at what comes from DisneyMom.

DisneyMom, go ahead and try to surprise us. Just try. We may blanch, but I don't think you can surprise us any longer.

Well, at least not those of us who spent more than about ten minutes on that nursing forum you linked us to that one... two times. :D:

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:48 am

Big Wallaby wrote: I don't think you can surprise us any longer.
Can't surprise those of us who actually know her either. :D: ;)

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:15 pm

CBeilby wrote: :dropmouth :dropmouth :dropmouth :dropmouth :dropmouth DISNEYMOM! :dropmouth :dropmouth :dropmouth :dropmouth :dropmouth
Big Wallaby wrote:Considering knowing that she's a nurse, I am surprised that anyone is every surprised at what comes from DisneyMom.

DisneyMom, go ahead and try to surprise us. Just try. We may blanch, but I don't think you can surprise us any longer.

Well, at least not those of us who spent more than about ten minutes on that nursing forum you linked us to that one... two times. :D:
Main Streeter wrote:Can't surprise those of us who actually know her either. :D: ;)
I am actually VERY boring!!!! It's all the stuff going on around me and the people I meet that are so interesting! That's why I hang around here, where the fun people are! :)

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

Mayonnaise
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Mayonnaise » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:08 pm

Nursing Forum with shocking stories? Seems like a fun place to lurk... where that at?

8^)

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:58 pm

DisneyMom wrote:I am actually VERY boring!!!!
NOT! NOT at all. Where ever you are, there is fun, laughter & maybe even chaos. :D: You also have a warm & understanding heart which I love. Saying this, you do realize Mr. DM & I are Eming each other & plan to meet up Sun, right? Thanks. He is a very cool guy. :cool: So too bad you won't be there. Ha! ;)

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:57 pm

Mayonnaise wrote:Nursing Forum with shocking stories? Seems like a fun place to lurk... where that at?

8^)
Main Streeter wrote:NOT! NOT at all. Where ever you are, there is fun, laughter & maybe even chaos. :D: You also have a warm & understanding heart which I love. Saying this, you do realize Mr. DM & I are Eming each other & plan to meet up Sun, right? Thanks. He is a very cool guy. :cool: So too bad you won't be there. Ha! ;)
To Mayonnaise:allnurses.com ;) Lots of shocking Nurse stories, such as "What is the dumbest thing a patient came to ER for"......

MS, it would make me very happy if you could meet Hubby on Sunday during the very special 9/11 Memorial. You being there will make it even more so! I am scheduled to work, but will see if I can pull miracle out of hat ;) I will be there in spirit and Hubby will take lots of pics. :salute:

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:45 pm

DisneyMom wrote:To Mayonnaise:allnurses.com ;)
Jesus! I took a look at some of the stories. Whatever nurses are paid is waaaaaaaay not enough.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:59 am

DisneyMom wrote:MS, it would make me very happy if you could meet Hubby on Sunday during the very special 9/11 Memorial. You being there will make it even more so! I am scheduled to work, but will see if I can pull miracle out of hat ;) I will be there in spirit and Hubby will take lots of pics. :salute:
Susan, Bob, Sean & I will be at 9.11 DL Flag Retreat. :memribbon Tell him to txt me when he gets to park. Please, Please pull magic. We want you with us. :cool: Ernie will love too see you both. :usflag: You know we need pix for fb Disneylandflagretreat. Thank you. :)

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:52 am

Main Streeter wrote:Susan, Bob, Sean & I will be at 9.11 DL Flag Retreat. :memribbon Tell him to txt me when he gets to park. Please, Please pull magic. We want you with us. :cool: Ernie will love too see you both. :usflag: You know we need pix for fb Disneylandflagretreat. Thank you. :)
I wish I could be there, Mrs. ktulu will be flying back from SF. I'll be with the girls cleaning the house...

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Mayonnaise
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Mayonnaise » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:50 am

Thanks Disneymom! I have a perhaps morbid fascination with this stuff. I love to watch Discovery Health's various ER docudramas... Trauma Life in the ER, Mystery ER, and their newest import from the UK Bizzare ER.... not to mention all the specials on revolutionary surgeries... splitting conjoined twins, repairing major deformations, sex reassignment, and of course Doctor G Medical Examiner. Love a good Autopsy.

Yes. I'm sick.

8^P