Giving other Cast Members a hard time

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Giving other Cast Members a hard time

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:06 pm

Purpura wrote: :pirate1: :bacchus: :elephant1 :elephant1 :elephant1 :elephant1 :elephant1 :elephant1 :elephant1 :elephant1
Good 'Ol baccus! havn't seen him since the cartoon!!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:29 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:Good 'Ol baccus! havn't seen him since the cartoon!!
Well, you know how celebs are after they get a starring role. Many of them leave their old friends behind and start running with a new crowd. 'Cus is now constantly surrounded by a wild crowd that just like him for the free drinks. A real shame. He's been a regular return guest at that rehab clinic near Hollywood that all the celebs go to. He's also had some run-ins with the law with multiple DUIs.

Randy

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by joanna71985 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:44 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:What ever they want??
That would just be Stitch.

Pooh has honey, Mickey has Minnie's fresh-baked cheesecake ;) , Pluto has a bone, Chip and Dale have accorns, and so on.

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:58 am

joanna71985 wrote:That would just be Stitch.

Pooh has honey, Mickey has Minnie's fresh-baked cheesecake ;) , Pluto has a bone, Chip and Dale have accorns, and so on.
I would think that Chip and Dale would have (corn) chips and ale!

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Purpura » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:03 am

At Plaza Inn, our Happiest Birthday Host "Patrick Edward Cake" aka Pat. E. Cake, sometimes has cheesecake catered to Minnie and Mickey's houses before he heads over to Plaza to do the Birthday thing and see them there. He also tells them that he'll have the cheesecakes sent over to them too in Toontown when the two mice leave.

Partial Guest List for Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast Disneyland Plaza Inn :minnie: :eeyore: :hook: :pooh: :tigger: :fairymom:

I am at Rancho Del Zocalo. OLE~!

Go Wombat and VM!

Notatourist will never be forgotten...

svickersart
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by svickersart » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:02 pm

Thats too bad the characters working the buffets dont get a cut of the tips. I always figured sine it was 18% the tips were pooled. I have stopped by city hall and left compliments for CM's on a number of occasions but dont often chase characters in the parks, most of my pics with characters coem from the dining experiences. I think I kind of forget the CM in the costum, ill have to make a better point of paying attention to them and leaving compliments for them also. I did the B day party at plaza inn for my 41st b day and we took GF's critter for his 12th, its a lot of fun, got my pic with both Mickey and Minnie at the same time. The CM's that work this event at Plaza Inn are great, my GF's kid has a problem with red dyes and they have made special arrangements for us twice so theres no red frosting, the first time it was really on the fly since we had the cakes and had to ask for another one. The second time we gave advanced notice when we booked so they didnt have to scramble during the party. Both times we have dropped by city hall later to compliment all the CM's.

Steve