Wallaby Stops Flaming

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Wallaby Stops Flaming

Post by Zazu » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:26 pm

Because of the number of complaints received about flaming wallaby smilies on this site, we have replaced the Wallaby smiley with one that replaces the so called "multi-colored pom-pom" with a far more respectable microphone.

And before any of you nit-pickers ask, there's no coil cord because it's a wireless mic. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

To wit: :wallaby:

Zazu

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: Wallaby Stops Flaming

Post by mechurchlady » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:38 pm

:wallaby:
I love it and am glad he is no longer :rufus:
Thank you Zazu.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:56 pm

Zazu wrote:Because of the number of complaints received about flaming wallaby smilies on this site, we have replaced the Wallaby smiley with one that replaces the so called "multi-colored pom-pom" with a far more respectable microphone.

And before any of you nit-pickers ask, there's no coil cord because it's a wireless mic. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

So... there've been complaints about how flaming Wallaby was? Or am I misunderstanding something? :D:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by vixen101485 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:39 pm

OK...that just made me choke on my dinner LMAO :D:

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Whazzup » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:41 pm

Are you sure that's not a hand grenade??

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:53 pm

BRWombat wrote:So... there've been complaints about how flaming Wallaby was? Or am I misunderstanding something? :D:
Same here Wombat. I must have missed something also. But that's not unusual for me. :confused:

Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by Shorty82 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:57 pm

Zazu wrote:Because of the number of complaints received about flaming wallaby smilies on this site, we have replaced the Wallaby smiley with one that replaces the so called "multi-colored pom-pom" with a far more respectable microphone.

You missed a spot, my friend. There's still an ember to the right of the eyes.

And because I haven't yet paid the proper respects to the great and mighty Zazu:
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :zazu:

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward

ICStupidPeople
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by ICStupidPeople » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:19 pm

Whatever is in his hand now kind of looks like my friend "B.o.B". I'm not sure i'm comfortable with that, lol

although I did find the flaming child he was holding before a bit more unsettling.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:56 pm

Ah, the things that transpire while I am at work. But that is another story altogether. Some of you on the AK ES today may have seen it.

But back on topic. Thank you, oh, great Secretary Bird, for your editing. This works so much better. I prefer wireless microphones, so that suits me just fine. As far as the speck goes, don't worry about it. It'll give Shorty something to rant and rave about. We can say it's someone in the background shrinking in fright when I do my maniacal laugh or something.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:43 pm

It looks like a chunk of chocolate to me. Could it be food in his mitt? I am now waiting for him to finish dressing. First donald with no pants and now Wallaby with no shirt, sigh so family friendly. :eek: