Words just don't do it justice

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Re: Words just don't do it justice

Post by BRWombat » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:14 pm

Kwahati wrote:... I must say, you're quite twisted for being the board's token good boy! :p:
It's all a facade. :rolleyes:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:40 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:You have me beat on the gears. I can drive with four, five or six and reverse. As far as the air brakes, they're easy once you get the feel for the lag.
I prefer PRNDL however I can do many gears, and a 2 speed rear end.

Wall, I had 4767 today, fresh out of the body shop. I wish that they would pay as much attention to the inside as the outside (No I did not scratch it either).

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:55 pm

Kwahati wrote: you're quite twisted for being the board's token good boy! :p:
he is a lawyer and you know lawyers make the best actors. I think he is probably the ultimate bad boy here except for Zazu, maybe.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by BRWombat » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:43 am

mechurchlady wrote:he is a lawyer and you know lawyers make the best actors. I think he is probably the ultimate bad boy here except for Zazu, maybe.
I plead the, um...

[THOUGHT MODE](Hmmm, let's see... what is it I'm supposed to plead when I'm guilty but don't want to admit it?... I mean, when I'm innocent and want to make the State prove it?... Um, the First Amendment? No, that's something to do with newspapers. And churches. And, um, boy scouts. Second Amendment? No, that's the one if you plead it the ATF starts getting interested in that completely nondescript shed and underground bunker in your back yard. I mean, in theory only. Third Amendment? Is there a Third Amendment? I really should remember this from law school. Let's see, the Fourth is unreasonable searches... that applies everywhere but airports. Fifth! Fifth is the one against self-incrimination!)[/THOUGHT MODE]

I plead the Fifth Amend...

[THOUGHT MODE](Aw, shoot. Is it "Amendment" or something else? I remember reading something about the Fifth Dimension. Was that from law school? Or is that a singing group? Hang on, time to head to Wikipedia and its 80% reliability... Hmmm... fifth dimension in physics... geometry... Aha! "In the fictitious universe of DC comics, the 'Fifth dimension' is the place from which Mister Mxyzptlk comes."

Okay, I'm really in left field now. What was I trying to do? Dang. I need a new career.
[/THOUGHT MODE]

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:11 pm

mechurchlady wrote:he is a lawyer and you know lawyers make the best actors. I think he is probably the ultimate bad boy here except for Zazu, maybe.
I rest my case as show by the previous post by Wombat who pretends not to know the commandments hrmph I mean amendments.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:41 am

Tell me, Wombat, is your internal dialogue so external when you are in the courtroom? If so, I think your clients are in some real trouble.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

GaTechGal
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GaTechGal » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:01 am

It's part of the unfreezing process. He has no inner monologue.

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:05 am

BRWombat wrote:I plead the, um... Okay, I'm really in left field now.
darph & his damn cooler are there BR. At least you'll always have a drink in left while in "Thought Mode." :D:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by BRWombat » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:52 am

GaTechGal wrote:It's part of the unfreezing process. He has no inner monologue.
Right. I am Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer. (Phil Hartman RIP :( )
Big Wallaby wrote:Tell me, Wombat, is your internal dialogue so external when you are in the courtroom? If so, I think your clients are in some real trouble.
Again, I never said I was a good lawyer. :p:

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by joanna71985 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:52 pm

Wow, that is crazy!

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]