PUTON SOME PANTS!! Or "Shoes, Shirts, and Pant Must Be Worn At All Times!!" Thread

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

PUTON SOME PANTS!! Or "Shoes, Shirts, and Pant Must Be Worn At All Times!!" Thread

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:50 am

Eventhough, this doesn't have to do with DL, but many CMs had issued with guests and their half naked babies wearing nothing, but a diaper. Move it if you like, or add a new catory titled "Other On The Job Stupid Stories"

My story, I am proud to announce that I got a new job as a Driver's Helper at UPS. It is basically just delivering packages to business and residential areas. O k, on with it, today, I went with the driver from house to house dropping off packages. We arrived st this one house to take care of a complaint that they didn't get their package, which by coincidence was an XBOX. I just stood back and watched the driver talk to this spanish lady in spanish. As they were talking, i seen this young boy about 6 or 7 walking around the house...........IN NOTHING, BUT A SHIRT!!! NO PANTS!! So you could see is lil "mijoito"! I shudder........... :eek: I was surprised by this little sight and thought to myself, why didn't someone have the decency and common sense to put pants on this poor child.

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

SWTexasBelle
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: PUTON SOME PANTS!! Or "Shoes, Shirts, and Pant Must Be Worn At All Times!!" Thread

Post by SWTexasBelle » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:30 am

If the child was as old as you indicate, he certainly could both put on and take off his own pants. I am a little surprised the mom didn't order him to go get dressed.
I have to tell you - my 3 and 4 year old boys love being "free" (ah, Horizons . . . ) so it is a constant battle in the summer to keep them in pants. We have instituted a "Pants must be worn at all times" rule, but sometimes they get a wild hair and depants. Then of course UPS drives up. How do they know??? Luckily I live in the middle of nowhere on a farm and know all my drivers - UPS, FedEx, USPS - and they all laugh if a half-naked child runs by. I am mortified, of course.
Now that winter is here, and school, etc., the boys seem to have reconciled themselves to the world of clothing. This seems to be a male thing - my two girls (17 and 14) never had the urge to run around naked like my boys do (did?? I hope?).

freepixie
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: PUTON SOME PANTS!! Or "Shoes, Shirts, and Pant Must Be Worn At All Times!!" Thread

Post by freepixie » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:56 am

Hehe I'm a preschool teacher and we have issues with nudity every so often as well...

We have a little girl in our class who very conveniently forgets her underpants most days. The worst part is she likes to wear short little skirts :eek: We have had to call mom on more than one occasion to deliver some undies, and now we have a small bag of her undies in our coat room just in case ;)

A couple years ago I had a little girl who wore this button-down dress most days. When we would walk to the park, she would stand in the middle of the park, unbutton the whole dress, push it back, and stand there with hands on her hips! Then when we ask her to button back up she looks at us like we are the crazy ones :p:

I dont know why but in my program we have more nudity issues with the girls than the boys... I really dont understand that one... maybe its the age group (ages 3-5) but I have not had a little boy running around like that, only the little girls :eek:

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Re: PUTON SOME PANTS!! Or "Shoes, Shirts, and Pant Must Be Worn At All Times!!" Thre

Post by hobie16 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:12 am

Whenever you're dealing with the public on their turf it's best to expect the unexpected. I worked for Pacific Telephone and did residental install and repair for a few years. It didn't matter if you were in the multi-million dollar area or the 'hood, you never knew what you'd see when the door opened.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

BirdMom
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by BirdMom » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:13 pm

SWTexasBelle wrote: This seems to be a male thing - my two girls (17 and 14) never had the urge to run around naked like my boys do (did?? I hope?).
LOL - maybe in your family. We had the naked baby (pull off the diaper and run for it) and toddler issues with two out of three of our girls. What are you going to do - they always seem to go for it when they intuit you can be embarrassed. :o:

[font=Palatino Linotype]Veni, Vidi, Velcro...[/font] [font=Comic Sans MS]I came, I saw, I got stuck.[/font]

Panther007
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Panther007 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:04 pm

freepixie wrote: I dont know why but in my program we have more nudity issues with the girls than the boys... I really dont understand that one... maybe its the age group (ages 3-5) but I have not had a little boy running around like that, only the little girls :eek:
yep, and those girls will be doing it again, in a few years (when their legal (18))

but this time they will be getting $$$

BirdMom
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by BirdMom » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:49 am

Panther007 wrote:yep, and those girls will be doing it again, in a few years (when their legal (18))
but this time they will be getting $$$
Gawd, that's a depressing thought. "Yes, honey, I'm so proud you're on t.v. However, I wasn't expecting to see you in the 'Girls Gone Wild' commercial..."

:confused:

[font=Palatino Linotype]Veni, Vidi, Velcro...[/font] [font=Comic Sans MS]I came, I saw, I got stuck.[/font]

inkstainedpsyche
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: PUTON SOME PANTS!! Or "Shoes, Shirts, and Pant Must Be Worn At All Times!!" Thre

Post by inkstainedpsyche » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:53 pm

hobie16 wrote:It didn't matter if you were in the multi-million dollar area or the 'hood, you never knew what you'd see when the door opened.
Reminds me of when I was a newspaper carrier about 15 years ago. I was on my early morning route and it was probably sometime around 5:00 in the morning, still dark out. I had just finished delivering to one house on the street and was delivering to some others when the door opened to the first house and the homeowner, an elderly man in his 60s or 70s opened the door and went out on his porch to pick up his paper...wearing nothing but a white T-shirt.

I saw much more than I wanted to. Not a pretty sight. Things start to sag when you get that age.

:eek:

PirateJohn
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by PirateJohn » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:49 pm

DLRFantasmic!Dan wrote:why didn't someone have the decency and common sense to put pants on this poor child.
Perhaps it was a nudist family. Not all that uncommon.

dudspizza
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by dudspizza » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:11 am

PirateJohn wrote:Perhaps it was a nudist family. Not all that uncommon.
or a family that wants their child to make all of their own decisions....had a neighbor like that..... kid could do anything he wanted...... can't wait to see that one when he is 16....

Duds