Tower of Terror Question-The Line inside

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
Perdie
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Tower of Terror Question-The Line inside

Post by Perdie » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:09 pm

First I just want to say how much I admire the CM's-people really do leave their brains at home when they go on vacation and I know you guys put up with a LOT, my husband is a former Disneyworld CM-Guest Relations nonetheless, so he understands the prickliness of the guests....anyway onto my question, last week we were at DCA at TOT and after we got into the boiler room, we were downstairs, and at the end of the line before the three elevators. We were then directed to the right in another line to wait for the first elevator. Since the CM sent more people than the elevator could hold, we had to wait some more, meanwhile all the people behind us were just sent right to the second and third elevator (no line there). THEN the second elevator had an issue and they were all send over to the first elevator. So we ended up waiting through three rides, while all the people behind us were getting ahead of us. Does this always happen if you are sent onto that first right elevator? Is this some sort of stacking mechanism? Just wondering....

Perdie
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: Tower of Terror Question-The Line inside

Post by Perdie » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:06 pm

Are there any TOT CM's that could answer my question? I am just interested in the way the line works, that's all. Thanks. :o:

SilverStyle
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: Tower of Terror Question-The Line inside

Post by SilverStyle » Thu May 11, 2006 5:08 pm

Well. technically the line ends at the lib and there is no way to regulate the boiler room. We load all the numbers 1st send Alpha wing then Charlie wing and load bravo (middle). Its just the way the line flows, it was keeps the line moving. If we wait the boileroom gets backed up.