The hardest question known to man:...How many in your Party?

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
GMC
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GMC » Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:40 am

i think she is, but couldn't we get in shitloads of trouble if a DOSH spy came-a-lurking, i mean, no offense canoes, but what if the sleds crashed or something, or even if you'd been knocked into the track by another guest, not only would spalsh be the only mountian in the park up and running, but it could damn near shut down the park, however, thanks for helping out you're CMs, some people get annoyed when a passholder takes on the taskes of a CM, but i think it strengthens the bonds that we should be trying to establish between CM and Regular Guest, let's see how popular I am, let's instead of calling them all of our negative Passhole-der names we'll call them RGs, the people that you see each day. as for you canoes, you sound like you'd make a good CM, you should talk to any of the CM's on the site, and get a referall code from one of us, and directions to our casting center.

what do we say folks, RG's and not APs? and get Canoes a job?

by the way canoes, what you did is something that i wouldn't even have the balls to do, of course it could cost me my job, where as you'd either get a sticker or a two week suspention of your pass, thank you very much for taking inative to help out with the people who bust thier asses each day to make your day magic!

Gimme some soft serve!

Canoe30x
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Canoe30x » Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:31 am

Lol, firstly, no I didn't ask a highly attractive male cast member to let me group, But yes I did get permission from the first CM I saw there. Secondly, ("some people get annoyed when a passholder takes on the taskes of a CM") the people weren't annoyed because som of them were really having troubles there, ("Are you getting on this ride?" "Uh, I don't know, I'm waiting for someone to tell us what to do") So actually everyone was happy. But of course if you don't think I should do it, I won't do it again. By the way, reivaX, what's your name?
Lol, actually I've been told several times (while I was at Dland) that I should get a job there, I'd like that actually.

"Enjoy the rest of your day here at the second happiest place on earth. Where's the happiest? The employee parking lot 15 minutes after closing"

fantasmike
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by fantasmike » Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:21 pm

Ill let REVIA X tell you his name, but let me tell you , in case you were interested, he is very attractive, and an all around nice guy, I work with him often, and I think you two will make a great couple. :lol: he also works out! Arms of steel! and abbs to kill!

how many in your party?

"um.....1, 2, 4....we have 5, and a half!"

Aww, so you must be the half, becasue you're the moron with half a brain!

Canoe30x
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Canoe30x » Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:39 pm

haha, thats not why I was asking reivax's name. :roll:

"Enjoy the rest of your day here at the second happiest place on earth. Where's the happiest? The employee parking lot 15 minutes after closing"

Dalisair
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Dalisair » Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:53 am

fantasmike wrote:Ill let REVIA X tell you his name, but let me tell you , in case you were interested, he is very attractive, and an all around nice guy, I work with him often, and I think you two will make a great couple. :lol: he also works out! Arms of steel! and abbs to kill!
Why does it all gotta be about the abs? Darn it....

Quit end of Sept.
Made the team name for Guest Reasearch, Team: Candy Coated Evil, Motto: This ain't no beach tan!

GMC
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GMC » Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:54 pm

Abs of flab baby, wel actually that's been changing since i started working here, and canoes, i'm not mad at you at all for helping out, it's just that with this recent thunder incident the park has been CRAWLING with DOSH, and i'd hate to see you, the matterhorn crew, and anyone else applicable get in trouble for you doing a good, thing, so if you do it agian, and you see someone that looks like they might be evaluatiing, or you see dress casual, jump in a sled and go, and i'm going to tell you the same thing they told me in the "Attractions, and You" training segment,

"if someone comes up to you and starts asking about the rides operation status (or whatever, ie what makes it go down) don't ofer any information, other than it goes occasionaly, also, if they idenify themselves as DOSH, and insist that you HAVE to give them information, you don't, and if they'd like, or insist that you do, you're lead is happy to help them with any questions, which basically means fuck off, with a smile"

But definatly, go and apply with us, to work attractions, you do have to be 18 tho

Gimme some soft serve!

Canoe30x
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Canoe30x » Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:26 pm

Ok, :) thanks for the info, I'll remember that.

Canoe30x
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Canoe30x » Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:32 pm

I would work there for sure, except I live 7 hours away and am not 18 yet; as you can probably guess, the best would be to work on the canoes...

GMC
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GMC » Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:17 am

well alot of people that have family in the area ask for CT and work in the peak season, and live with nearby friends and/or family. I'd invite you to come live with me but, one ur a girl (who's younger) and that could/would/should, cause alot of "talking" two, i hardly know you, and three, no room, but if you ever move closer, go for it, from the small amount you've posted so far, you're what disney is looking for, also if you're 17 you can work foods, or shops until ur 18 then transfer.

Gimme some soft serve!

Canoe30x
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Canoe30x » Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:03 pm

"if someone comes up to you and starts asking about the rides operation status (or whatever, ie what makes it go down) don't ofer any information, other than it goes occasionaly"

Well then, lol, I think I would make a great DOSH spy cus I have gotten info like what makes the ride shut down and all that from CMs from several different rides.