inappropriate clothes

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: inappropriate clothes

Post by felinefan » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:28 pm

Look at the way clothes are advertised. I swear, it's enough to make you wonder if the old rumor that stores use subliminal messages to sell stuff is true, along with T.V. commercials doing the same thing. If you can convince certain people that this is the latest, most popular thing to come along since (fill in the blank), you've got 'em hook line and sinker.

Flame
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Flame » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:55 pm

CBeilby wrote:Not particularly inappropriate, but more a Whisky Tango Foxtrot thing.

What was up with all the Harry Potter fangirls (and a few fanboys) in the park yesterday? I saw so many Gryffindor and Slytherin uniforms I thought I was at Hogwarts!
a combination of MNSSHP and unoriginality, maybe?

[font=Palatino Linotype]

[/font]

Mayonnaise
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Mayonnaise » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:12 am

Goofyernmost wrote:And yet, they do so seem to enjoy wearing (or almost not wearing) them. What does that say about the women that wear them? (not a put down, just a question)
Allot of younger women have unfortunately bought into the idea that presenting themselves as a sex object actually gets them respect from men. Many of them are of the opinion that if it's easier to use their bodies to get something, that it's actually the intelligent path to take, and girls who muddle by trying to get things via hard work, are the actual idiots. Like they say tho... beauty fades: dumb is forever.
CBeilby wrote:Not particularly inappropriate, but more a Whisky Tango Foxtrot thing.

What was up with all the Harry Potter fangirls (and a few fanboys) in the park yesterday? I saw so many Gryffindor and Slytherin uniforms I thought I was at Hogwarts!
As an HP fangirl... I can't blame them for the Hoggies uniforms... but all Gryffies and Slytherins? Tsk Tsk. Where were all the Huffies and Ravenclaws? Ravenclaws Represent!!!

8^P

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:33 am

Yesterday at work, I was waiting for the next coustomer to come over and order food. This female SG was rearing a loose top, it was not a tank to either. It looked like a cheap tank top made from a cheap clothes company. It looked to me she had a cheap pillow case with holes in it. Folks, if you want some clothes, go to Target and buy something that fits. :rolleyes:

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:24 pm

Mayonnaise wrote:Allot of younger women have unfortunately bought into the idea that presenting themselves as a sex object actually gets them respect from men.
Respect, no. Attention, yes, but not respect.

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

wheelieman
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by wheelieman » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:53 pm

The most inappropriate clothing I have ever seen is sold at Knott's. It's a pair of sweat pants for girls, and right across the girls butt it says
"Got Wood?"
Now, I am not a prude, but the only person I have ever seen wearing said sweats was a mid teenage girl. Very inappropriate! Hopefully her parents were not with her that day, because I know that I would kill my daughter for buying those. I realize that Knott's is advertising its' wooden coaster, Ghost Rider, and that sex sells. BUTT, [get it?] to draw attention to your asset with a question asking if it's "good enough for you boys?" just crosses a line of decency and common sense.

Dave
P.S. BW, I wasn't aware you were going for Monorail Pilot. CONGRATULATIONS Man! You have my dream job. I'm sure that lot's of people tell you that, but I mean it. I am on Social Security Disability, and I couldn't sit up for a whole shift one day, nonetheless every day. But I have nightmares where I am a Monorail Pilot at DLR and I'm really enjoying the job, when all of a sudden I realize that I have to quit, and I have to convince HR NOT to pay me and that they have to act like I never even applied there, because I would lose my SS benefits. It sucks because I feel guilty for not working anymore, even though I have Muscular Dystrophy now and had to medically retire from my desk job at the Death Star. Sorry for the pity party, anyways, dude, please enjoy the heck out of one of your Piloting runs for me!

Dave

Im in California, Im in California! If you see me at Knott's, come up and say "Hi"!

^ Okay, the novelty has worn off.

Amateur Radio Call Sign KI6BVW

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:39 pm

Face it, Knott's has gone beyond sucking. They have gotten so lowbrow it's not even funny. They have long since left the gutter and have headed for the sewer. Walter and Cordelia knott are probably glad they didn't live to see this. And I'm sure their only living daughter Marion is probably embarrassed about how the place has sunk too.

Ms. Matterhorn
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Ms. Matterhorn » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:17 pm

That's just disgusting.

Yesterday at school a high school girl was wearing a black t-shirt with the pink breast cancer ribbon printed front and center. No problem. BUT, printed over the pink ribbon was the phrase, "SAVE SECOND BASE".

Very inappropriate, IMO. I saw the principal look at her and say nothing. :rolleyes:

"Excuse me, are those ducks real?"
"Yes, sir, but the water is fake."

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:36 pm

I have one that maybe you computer geeks can help with.....
My son tells me that he was looking on MySpace and found my Nephew's name, so I decide to look....I typed in my nephew's last name as not sure which variation of his first name he used...I find his page, I find the pages for a few close relatives....Then I see next to a name a close-up of a butt wearing only a lacey thong and the name next to it is of my 15 year old niece! :eek:
The worst part is it has HER NAME, SMALL TOWN AND AGE "21" next to the picture! :eek:
Now I had my Mom call and say "a Friend" showed her this picture and she was concerned, so my brother says my niece told him that "a girl who doesn't like her" posted this......yeah, right..... :rolleyes:
Anyway, what do the computer geeks here say? Is that possible? If it is true, how does she get it removed? :mad:

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:59 pm

DisneyMom wrote:I have one that maybe you computer geeks can help with.....
My son tells me that he was looking on MySpace and found my Nephew's name, so I decide to look....I typed in my nephew's last name as not sure which variation of his first name he used...I find his page, I find the pages for a few close relatives....Then I see next to a name a close-up of a butt wearing only a lacey thong and the name next to it is of my 15 year old niece! :eek:
The worst part is it has HER NAME, SMALL TOWN AND AGE "21" next to the picture! :eek:
Now I had my Mom call and say "a Friend" showed her this picture and she was concerned, so my brother says my niece told him that "a girl who doesn't like her" posted this......yeah, right..... :rolleyes:
Anyway, what do the computer geeks here say? Is that possible? If it is true, how does she get it removed? :mad:
Yep, just contact myspace, [email protected] should work. If it doesn't, PM me, I have contacts there buried somewhere in my address book at work.

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."