Hope I Don't Get Classified As "One of Them"

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Hope I Don't Get Classified As "One of Them"

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:55 am

IndyandMarion wrote:You guys wonder where I've been?

Didn't wonder... just assumed you'd fallen off the face of the earth. Holy cow, you do still exist!

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:27 am

Syndrome, I don't consider it a successful day unless I have been on Soarin' at least 5 times in one day. I would ride it all day, cause I love it so much, but we do have to see other things too. (This is at DLR which we go to more often) We would also visit POTC many, many times per day as well, Ralphie's fave!
You are not weird, just a complete Disneyphile like the rest of us here. We go to DL 3-4 times a yr and we get recognized all the time now! The CMs at certain areas know us well! ;)
I wish I lived close enough to go all the time, we would be everyday regulars and fill our burning need for Disney on a daily basis!

Hey, hope we can meet you and Mr. Syndrome next Spring on our annual pilgrimage to WDW in April/May. We will be at WDW for 10 days and then off to a four day Disney cruise and then back to WDW for another week! We can do Soarin' all day long if you want! That is my favorite attraction at EPCOT! :)
And Philharmagic at MK!

Sues

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:37 am

If DL/DCA was my home park I'd probably live on Soarin' due to the single riders line...makes it waaaaay too easy to rack up the rides! Having to juggle Fastpasses, coupled with my hatred of the wall games in the standby line, keeps me from obsessing too much.

We'd love to meet up with you when you're here. We're always right next door to WDW unless we're on a cruise, so just give us a holler! I'm actually pretty flexible and will ride pretty much everything and anything except Mission Space. I actually have a slightly bigger record on Expedition Everest than Soarin' (14 times) but that's because we did the AP holders event and there was NO wait so we took advantage of it.

My biggest record is 30 times on the Batman coaster at Six Flags Great America, but that's because they had a special AP add on one year where you got to go to special events, and NO ONE was there. You could pretty much just stay on the ride so it became a vendetta to see how many times we could rack up. That was many years ago...I don't think my body could take that much anymore. Thank goodness Soarin' is tame!

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

dancinghomer
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by dancinghomer » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:20 pm

Syndrome wrote: My biggest record is 30 times on the Batman coaster at Six Flags Great America, but that's because they had a special AP add on one year where you got to go to special events, and NO ONE was there. You could pretty much just stay on the ride so it became a vendetta to see how many times we could rack up. That was many years ago...I don't think my body could take that much anymore. Thank goodness Soarin' is tame!
30 times? wow.... I think the most I could ever stand that ride in a day was 3 times. That ride always seems to beat me up, so kudos for riding it that much.

Light travels faster than sound. Perhaps that is why people appear bright until they open their mouth.

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:05 pm

I'll admit that I was a wimp girl and stuck to one of the inside seats because the outsides always beat me up worse. Mr. Syndrome made 29 times, but he had to bail for a bathroom break so he missed one round.

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

Sarah Magdalene
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Sarah Magdalene » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:59 pm

How do you guys make it on a single ride so many times without getting sick? I'd be worried about getting my insides jiggled about too much. Most I've ever done was the Mummy 3 times in a row at Universal.

[font=Comic Sans MS]"I don’t think I’ve ever made that big a fool of myself, which is really saying something, because I’ve performed at theme parks."[/font]
- Blaine Anderson, GLEE

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:30 pm

My sister went on Everest 7 times in a row. I have gone on it 4 times before I became sick. My record for WDW's Tower of Terror is 10 times in a row. :)

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:48 pm

My guts can take repetitive rides...it's my head that can't. If I ride too much I get a whanging headache on something like Everest (that backwards part gets me). I can usually offset it if I have enough sugar in my blood.

I could never do it on something like RnR tho' because at my height my head gets bashed mercilessly into those over-the-head restraints.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:03 am

My parents use to like going on the Matterhorn. Now these days they complain that they get headaches and they felt likt they got hit by a bus.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:33 am

turkeyham wrote:My parents use to like going on the Matterhorn. Now these days they complain that they get headaches and they felt likt they got hit by a bus.
Matterhorn- Love the attraction but hate how my body feels going thru it-too many jolts to the spine, I guess :(
Love BTMRR and Space Mountain, a few jolts but wheeeeeeeeeee! :D:
Hubby says "Goat trick" messes him up ,anyone else here try it?

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D: