I hate the 2fer with the fire of 10000 suns.

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Cheshire Figment
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: I hate the 2fer with the fire of 10000 suns.

Post by Cheshire Figment » Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:03 am

pattimelt wrote:Isn't it June 22 yet??? :twisted:
I guess you have not looked closely at the calendars this year. June is special as it goes to the 31st but does not have a 22nd.

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:04 pm

Don't worry as they will probably extend it for a month or two.

Due to the high volume of guests wanting the twofer Disney is extending the offer indefinitely and may make it a permanant feature.

KevyFro
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by KevyFro » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:39 pm

wow, im so glad i never had to deal with 2fer guests asking me questions when i worked there, i feel so sorry for everyone working there though. it gets to be stressful and thats how i ended up quitting, that and the pay

Natural Selection Fan
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Natural Selection Fan » Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:48 pm

GuestJockey wrote: She kept yelling "THE GUEST IS ALWAYS RIGHT!" and finally my manager said "I'm sorry, but you're wrong. Goodnight." It was awesome.

Now THERE is a manager I'd like to work with!!!!

But my all time favorite mgr. was one that had enough with an SG quibbling over something ridiculous and did the "talk to the hand" thing and walked away. She disappeared about three weeks later. :(

If you ever stop and ask yourself: "How do they dress themselves?"
Congratulations and welcome to my world.

LittleDollClaudia
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by LittleDollClaudia » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:56 pm

We recieved the fax today about the 5 days for 3 days ending. Wow, you would not believe how many guests that stayed here had that. Here's what I couldn't understand. They would get it and only use 1 day!

I had a guest hand me their passes and say to go and use it since it had more days left.

and that's just what I did...

But why would a guest spend all that money to throw it away? Even when I go on vacation, I can't afford to do something like that!

^^ Hey, that's me! ^^

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:22 pm

Saw this one near John Wayne when we there just a few weeks ago! :hyper:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:31 pm

LittleDollClaudia wrote:We recieved the fax today about the 5 days for 3 days ending. Wow, you would not believe how many guests that stayed here had that. Here's what I couldn't understand. They would get it and only use 1 day!

I had a guest hand me their passes and say to go and use it since it had more days left.

and that's just what I did...

But why would a guest spend all that money to throw it away? Even when I go on vacation, I can't afford to do something like that!
We got the 5 for 3 day passes when we were there and I was sick several of the days. I can tell you that is why we may have not used up the days. That was a couple trips ago. Then last trip we got APs and solved the problem altogether.

Now we just HAVE to come to DL more often! :) Oh how I am gonna hate that! :rolleyes: LOL! I already have at least 3 trips planned, September, Christmas, (Oh heck why not try one more time, maybe I WON'T get sick this year!) and of course the annual Susi Birthday trip in January of 09. We may even try to squeeze a 4th trip in there for Ralph's birthday April 09 and then do WDW September 09. Oh yeah, I have trips planned, I do, well ahead of time. :hyper: Now I just have to figure out how to cram a Disney cruise in there as well. :hysteria: I need a job to keep me busy! hahahahaha...anyway...

So that is why we did not use all the days, I don't know about other people.
Princess *Trip Planner* Susi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

Princess Jasmine
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Princess Jasmine » Sun May 11, 2008 5:51 am

[font="Verdana"]I remember going to Disneyland with my dad and my sister when a 2fer thing was going on and we had no clue what it was about. It was explained to us, and we were able to comprehend it. All I thought about was how AWESOME it was that we could go to Disneyland and then DCA. We had planned on just 2-daying Disneyland.

I didn't whine, I didn't bitch. I was just SO excited because I hadn't been to DCA yet.
[/font]

Ottar
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Ottar » Sun May 11, 2008 10:02 am

Wow, 2fer sounds like a right pain in the behind... I'm glad our multi-day passes only run on consecutive days and in both parks at once. I can't imagine trying to explain a 2fer deal to an enraged italian guest...

In Walt's days, quality and capacity did not compete.

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Whazzup » Sun May 11, 2008 10:45 am

Princess Susi wrote:I already have at least 3 trips planned, September, Christmas, (Oh heck why not try one more time, maybe I WON'T get sick this year!) and of course the annual Susi Birthday trip in January of 09. We may even try to squeeze a 4th trip in there for Ralph's birthday April 09 and then do WDW September 09. Oh yeah, I have trips planned, I do, well ahead of time. :hyper: Now I just have to figure out how to cram a Disney cruise in there as well. :hysteria: I need a job to keep me busy! hahahahaha...anyway...
Susi
Susi - Since you are already planning a Sep 09 trip to WDW, why not add a cruise to the end of it? It's a wonderful way to relax and recuperate after spending a few days in the parks, and it's still hurricane season so the cruise fares are much lower. Of course, there is that little word "hurricane" but hey, what are the odds? It doesn't cost much for trip insurance, just in case. :D: