Huge News!!!

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
CelebrationNM
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: Huge News!!!

Post by CelebrationNM » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:46 pm

Congratulations!

Hospitality is making your guests feel at home, even if you wish they were.

kurtisnelson
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: WDPR
Department: Industrial Engineeri
Position: Former

Post by kurtisnelson » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:53 pm

I guessed that you either were going to be working at Soarin', or that it had been declared legal to shoot SGs on sight.

Kurt

CMGUY89
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by CMGUY89 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:14 pm

LOL, thanks everyone. I was worried that I was being too annoying but I'm glad it all worked out. I've been so unhappy these past few months at school and I've forgotten all about it now. I look forward to getting screamed at and doing S-walks. YAY!!!

~CM;)GUY89
Private Dining Cashier
Yacht & Beach

RIP Trainer Status...

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:30 pm

That's awesome! Once your cross-training is completed, you have to wear my nametag once so that _____ from _______, __ can be seen at Soarin'.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

glendalais
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by glendalais » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:58 pm

Congratulations CMGUY! I knew you would eventually get it :D: .

I now actally have a reason to ride Soarin' (over California) when I head to Epcot next month!

:D:

EeyoresButterfly
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by EeyoresButterfly » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:30 am

Congratulations!

Petite and Proud!

Mayonnaise
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Mayonnaise » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:00 am

Congrats!!!

8^)

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:28 am

CMGUY89 wrote:Ok this may just be huge for me but I am just extremely excited. I talked with my manager he says he believes I have been approved for cross-training on Soarin'!!! I am freaking out, trying not to weep in happiness in the middle of my economics class. This has been such a difficult year and if this works out I don't think I will ever be upset again. Ok thats not true but I am just so EXCITED!!! Please come and visit me in my Blue Suit!!!
Oh go ahead and weep! You are rockin, dude! Soarin' is my fave attraction of all. The first time I was on it, I was a little motion sick, but HAD to go again. It was so awesome, I got over my fear of motion in attractions and take dramamine before we go to Epcot. That way I can ride over and over.

We got some fastpasses for doing the DVC open house and kept going back on Soarin' one ride after another. The CM just looked at us and smiled. We had 3 fastpasses each! :D: Three Soarin' rides in a row ROCKS!
I can't wait for Soarin'!!!!!
I am so happy for you CMGUY! I hope we see you. We are leaving on the 20th of May. I don't know when you get there, but I hope we are there long enough to see you. I know you come in late May, so I am crossing my fingers. We check out the morning of May 20th. so we won't be in the Parks at all. :(
YAY for CMGUY!
sues

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

GaTechGal
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GaTechGal » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:47 am

CMGUY89 wrote:LOL, thanks everyone. I was worried that I was being too annoying but I'm glad it all worked out. I've been so unhappy these past few months at school and I've forgotten all about it now. I look forward to getting screamed at and doing S-walks. YAY!!!
It's really nice to see CM's get THEIR wish for a change. Glad the magic came through for you. :D:

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:48 am

Now we can all say "I knew him when he worked the land"

hehehe

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?