Cast ID Card Problems

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Cast ID Card Problems

Post by Whazzup » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:26 pm

Shorty82 wrote:Agreed, that's what I would have done. As soon as it arrived I would have pulled out my ID and put the sticker on it. Take care of it right away so you don't have to worry about it later. Eventually I will work at WDW and have to do that. I'm the type that I'll probably be in the ID office at least a day or two early to replace my temp ID with my permanent one.

Only an idiot puts off that kind of thing, it isn't hard to go out to the car (or pull an ID out of the wallet) and put the new sticker on it. When I renewed my tag back in November I put the new sticker on as soon as I got home as I didn't drive my van to the tag office, if I had it would have been put on in the parking lot.
Are you saying you're a little obsessive-compulsive, Shorty? :D:

Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by Shorty82 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:03 pm

Whazzup wrote:Are you saying you're a little obsessive-compulsive, Shorty? :D:
Who, me? Just a little. Take one look at my desk and you can tell I'm not obsessive-compulsive about keeping it clean!

To me it just makes sense to take care of something as important as updating one's vehicle registration or work ID ASAP.

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:35 pm

Cheshire Figment wrote:Officially Monday (Jan 7) was the absolute deadline for putting the 2008 stickers on ID cards. These were sent out in November to everyone whose ID was issued before November and who has a permanent.
DLR 08 security IDs had to be updated by Jan. 2, 08. There are still a few CMs whinning as they have been cited for not having 08s. I heard 3 drag into Team Center & complain late yesterday. Poor Team Center CMs! :rolleyes:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:37 pm

Main Streeter wrote:DLR 08 security IDs had to be updated by Jan. 2, 08. There are still a few CMs whinning as they have been cited for not having 08s. I heard 3 drag into Team Center & complain late yesterday. Poor Team Center CMs! :rolleyes:
Who is this mysterious stranger???

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:53 pm

I really don't understand why there was an issue with the FL CM's. I got my sticker before christmas and there was plenty of notices posted. If you missed the postings, you have other issues. Access control is actually open with decent hours.

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:55 pm

Main Streeter wrote:DLR 08 security IDs had to be updated by Jan. 2, 08. There are still a few CMs whinning as they have been cited for not having 08s. I heard 3 drag into Team Center & complain late yesterday. Poor Team Center CMs! :rolleyes:

MS: Missed you,

Did you finally find the way out after Darph's tree of empties collapsed on you! :D:

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."