My Smooth Move today

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: My Smooth Move today

Post by vixen101485 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:00 pm

Yeah..... sure I was....lol I am still finding sand from last Sept, mainly cause Meghyn collected shells that she refuses to let me wash off.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:03 pm

vixen101485 wrote:Yeah..... sure I was....lol I am still finding sand from last Sept, mainly cause Meghyn collected shells that she refuses to let me wash off.
Won't they start to get a bit stinky? I thought you had to soak them in fresh water or something to keep them from developing an odor.

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by vixen101485 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:08 pm

They dont smell at all. I guess cause I let them dry out enough. Then again the 90* temps we had while down there may have helped. They sat in a plastic open container in the car. Instant sterilization! :D:

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:32 pm

True, I guess that would do it!!

iframedroger r
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by iframedroger r » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:07 am

sorry, should have been 1, new computer, not used to the sensitivity of the keyboard. :D

DevilDuckie
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by DevilDuckie » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:11 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:It takes two weeks to find it??

of course you are talking about your.....shoes!

hehehehe

My kid was about 4 when I discovered that he was transporting sand home from pre-school deliberately in his shoes and pockets... he was starting a sandbox in his closet.

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:14 pm

DevilDuckie wrote:My kid was about 4 when I discovered that he was transporting sand home from pre-school deliberately in his shoes and pockets... he was starting a sandbox in his closet.
Hahahahahaha!! That's really good.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:45 pm

DevilDuckie wrote:My kid was about 4 when I discovered that he was transporting sand home from pre-school deliberately in his shoes and pockets... he was starting a sandbox in his closet.
Thats good, he should get a gold star for at least being innovative.

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:12 am

hobie16 wrote:Hahahahahaha!! That's really good.
That's better than me. As a youngster I was tired of having to go all the way downstairs and through the house to get outside to play in my "climbin' tree". My parents caught me just moments before I began redesigning the exterior walls of my room. I had the saw in hand and the bed pulled away from the wall. I barely remember having the idea to put a door in the wall and a rope bridge to my tree. :D:

BTW, it was much later that I learned that there was a power line right in the area I had planned on cutting. :eek:

The funny thing is that even at that early age (about 4 I think) I knew how to use the tools and actually had a very well thought out and potentially possible plan. Other than the small problem of the power cable and the problem of cutting through aluminum siding with a hand (wood) saw, it actually would have worked.

Randy

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:08 am

Randy B wrote:That's better than me. As a youngster I was tired of having to go all the way downstairs and through the house to get outside to play in my "climbin' tree". My parents caught me just moments before I began redesigning the exterior walls of my room. I had the saw in hand and the bed pulled away from the wall. I barely remember having the idea to put a door in the wall and a rope bridge to my tree. :D:

BTW, it was much later that I learned that there was a power line right in the area I had planned on cutting. :eek:

The funny thing is that even at that early age (about 4 I think) I knew how to use the tools and actually had a very well thought out and potentially possible plan. Other than the small problem of the power cable and the problem of cutting through aluminum siding with a hand (wood) saw, it actually would have worked.
You should have been an architect or contractor.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.