Kind of Bizarre....

A place to be entertained. Videos, jokes, games, and more.
Forum rules
At the old Disney Hyperion Studio, the screening room where animators would show animated scenes to Walt for his approval was small, with no ventilation or AC. Not only was it hot, but the animators were nervously awaiting Walt's reaction to their work. Thus, the room became known as the Sweatbox. Even after the Studio moved to Burbank and elegant screening rooms were offered to the staff, the moniker remained.

Now SGT has a sweatbox of our own. This is the place to find and post all entertaining topics such as video links, jokes, games, and the like. A general rule of thumb is that if the thread is meant to be informative (interesting news stories for example), or a topic for discussion (like setting up a park meet) then it should go in the Break Room, but if the intent is to entertain the masses then it's home is The Sweatbox. I'm sure there will be grey areas at times, so if you have doubt as to where a new thread should go, just use your best judgement and the SGT Staff will be glad to move it later if you guessed wrong.
Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Kind of Bizarre....

Post by Freak » Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:50 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4326340/

:shock: Uh....Go London?

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.

SpaceRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SpaceRanger » Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:25 am

lol wow.... I'm printing this for my sis, she's going to london this spring...

when you said "go london" I thought at first this would be about that chick who (I think was from london) sold her virginity online. $16,400 was the winning bid... shoot, you can go to the corner and get one for $50!

God must love stupid people. He made so many of them.

IndyBob
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Location: Former Attractions East & West: Indy, Mansion, Splash and my fav SPACE!!; and again Mansion &

Post by IndyBob » Wed Feb 25, 2004 7:41 am

SpaceRanger wrote:I thought at first this would be about that chick who (I think was from london) sold her virginity online. $16,400 was the winning bid
:shock: I guess you really can buy anything if someone is willing to sell it and if you have enough money.

VonSeegs
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Location: RRods, Space, Tours/Astro, Matterhorn, Mansion, Pirates and Classics East

Post by VonSeegs » Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:31 pm

SpaceRanger wrote:when you said "go london" I thought at first this would be about that chick who (I think was from london) sold her virginity online. $16,400 was the winning bid... shoot, you can go to the corner and get one for $50!
Is that all it takes? Well then I'll be out of debt by this weekend! Woo hoo! :wink:

Vance likes ham.

IndyBob
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Location: Former Attractions East & West: Indy, Mansion, Splash and my fav SPACE!!; and again Mansion &

Post by IndyBob » Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:28 pm

VonSeegs wrote:
SpaceRanger wrote:sold her virginity
Is that all it takes? Well then I'll be out of debt by this weekend! Woo hoo! :wink:
The key words :D

SpaceRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SpaceRanger » Thu Feb 26, 2004 5:31 pm

IndyBob wrote:
VonSeegs wrote:
The key words honey :D
aww... come on. If they'll pay that much for a virgin, they ought to pay even more for more experienced um... tour guide. :lol: *sigh* mean lesbian london chicks take all the good ideas first.

God must love stupid people. He made so many of them.

DisneyPrincess
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DisneyPrincess » Fri Feb 27, 2004 5:50 pm

Very interesting :)

Sounds like the person selling 867-5309/Jenny number on eBay. It was at like $2,000 the last time I saw it way before it was close to ending. It's just a phone number!

VonSeegs
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Location: RRods, Space, Tours/Astro, Matterhorn, Mansion, Pirates and Classics East

Post by VonSeegs » Sat Feb 28, 2004 9:19 pm

IndyBob wrote:
VonSeegs wrote:
The key words honey :D
I was trying to think of some kind of sassy quip but all I can come up with is 'yah whatever.'

Vance likes ham.