For all you Bob's Big Boy fans...

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
SpaceRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

For all you Bob's Big Boy fans...

Post by SpaceRanger » Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:03 pm

Hehe... for all of you who miss the Bob's Big Boys close by, there's gonna be a few more opening up soon! :D My dad's doing business with some guy that owns a couple, and he's opening one up in Norco, and also looking for 3-4 locations in Orange County to open one up.

God must love stupid people. He made so many of them.

pixiedust
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by pixiedust » Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:50 pm

I think we need a lot more Sonic Burgers. I love that place, but it's a pain to drive out to fullerton, esp. since Lemon is a insane street to drive down during rush hour.

DisneyPrincess
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DisneyPrincess » Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:12 pm

I love Sonic :)
I wish we had In -n- Out Burger here.

BirdMom
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by BirdMom » Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:04 pm

oh man we need another Big Boy around here...the closest one is in Diamond Bar, but I never get out that way. Other than that, there's the one up the street from NBC in Touluca Lake...waaaaaaaay too far out of my way.

Living in Fullerton, we have an In-n-Out and Sonic pretty near by...not bad. However, when in Texas, you've got to eat at Whattaburger...

I think that some of those investors should take some of the old Big Boys that are empty right now (like the one on the corner of Yorba Linda Blvd & Kramer) and turn them right back into Bobs - that particular location was a Wherehouse record store but they never changed the outside...once a Bob's, always a Bob's...

SpaceRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by SpaceRanger » Sat Feb 28, 2004 2:27 am

Sonic is awsome too... tho I have to agree on Whattaburger. There were some other good hamburger places back east, but I forget what they were called (ya... I've lived litterally all over this country and others- grew up in a military family).

God must love stupid people. He made so many of them.