Video of Pluto chasing a kid

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
UncleHans
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: Video of Pluto chasing a kid

Post by UncleHans » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:02 pm

Since everyone is posing their theories...

I think the child teased Pluto that he wasn't a real planet. He then chased the kid around, yelling "I'll show you what a ball of ice can do!" When the mother accosted Pluto, she said "You're a bad dog, Pluto!", to which Pluto replied, "yeah, and you are an asteroid!"

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:37 am

UncleHans wrote:Since everyone is posing their theories...

I think the child teased Pluto that he wasn't a real planet. He then chased the kid around, yelling "I'll show you what a ball of ice can do!" When the mother accosted Pluto, she said "You're a bad dog, Pluto!", to which Pluto replied, "yeah, and you are an asteroid!"
So, by this theory, did the kid pull his comet tail???

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:32 pm

Yesterday, I was in the park and was talking to a custodial Cm and he told me that the person that played Pluto told him that the little kid DID kick him in the nuts!!! This took place back in July.

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:11 pm

But wasn't the timeframe placed at 2005/06 due to the gold lampposts?

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:23 am

The lamp post has a flower basket so I doubt it was from a special even like the 50th anniversary. There is a good breeze blowing and a flower expert could tell you when those flowers would have been in Disney. It is plausible that is was this summer.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:31 am

mechurchlady wrote:The lamp post has a flower basket so I doubt it was from a special even like the 50th anniversary. There is a good breeze blowing and a flower expert could tell you when those flowers would have been in Disney. It is plausible that is was this summer.
Wow, I am impressed! I am now waiting for that new spinoff....
CSI:Disneyland :p:

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:44 am

DisneyMom wrote:Wow, I am impressed! I am now waiting for that new spinoff....
CSI:Disneyland :p:
If we're gonna do that we need to taker this video, examine it frame by frame and use a super-secret program to focus on a license plate on a car, through buildings, half a mile away, with enough detail to read the date on the renewal sticker. :D: Then we would track down the owner of that license plate to find out exactly what date in that year they were visiting DL (and of course they will remember the exact date 4 years later). And then by reading the shadows on the ground like a sundial determine the exact hour, min and second the video was taken (actually somewhat possible), and from that data, track down the names of every person within view of the incident for an interview. :rolleyes:

Right?

Randy

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:43 pm

mechurchlady wrote:The lamp post has a flower basket so I doubt it was from a special even like the 50th anniversary.
Polar was correct! :) All lamposts were gold. They all had flowers hanging from them during the 50th.These flowers were in strong wire baskets & each cared for after closing or in early a.m. Footage is deff during the yr. of 18 months.

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Michael_Lee
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Michael_Lee » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:20 pm

And for those of you who were patiently waiting :turtlerid :

I found this on another board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxqUUEuAy3s&NR=1

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:10 am

Randy B wrote:If we're gonna do that we need to taker this video, examine it frame by frame and use a super-secret program to focus on a license plate on a car, through buildings, half a mile away, with enough detail to read the date on the renewal sticker. :D: Then we would track down the owner of that license plate to find out exactly what date in that year they were visiting DL (and of course they will remember the exact date 4 years later). And then by reading the shadows on the ground like a sundial determine the exact hour, min and second the video was taken (actually somewhat possible), and from that data, track down the names of every person within view of the incident for an interview. :rolleyes:

Right?

Randy
Then, we need to analyze the sound using algorithms that break the wave apart and we can figure out exactly who was riding Space Mountain at Magic Kingdom at the moment.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?