DL Favorite Rides

News about Theme Parks and their parent companies.
Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: DL Favorite Rides

Post by Big Wallaby » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:06 am

ICStupidPeople wrote:i'll go back to posting stories about my lack of sex life and watching Ktulu's lawn on his "lawn cam"
But you talk the talk so well, I thought for sure you were boinking on a nightly basis. A cute redhead not getting some? There is something so wrong with that picture.

Mind you, I am saying that, and redheads really aren't my thing. Long story, lots of mental trauma.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

ICStupidPeople
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by ICStupidPeople » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:16 am

Big Wallaby wrote:But you talk the talk so well, I thought for sure you were boinking on a nightly basis. A cute redhead not getting some? There is something so wrong with that picture.

Mind you, I am saying that, and redheads really aren't my thing. Long story, lots of mental trauma.
Aww, <blushes>. Cute redhead? No, my myspace name is Noneya, not my girlfriend from school Katie on my myspace friends (check her out, she is HOT...she was a nuggets cheerleader. She is so different in person than you would think from her pics on her page..lol..she cracks me up...i tell her she looks like a sleeze on her page, lol. She's wayyy smart though.)

I get me some, don't you worry, I just like to give my hubby crap a lot. In all honesty though, our relationship would be fine if for some reason we could never do it again. It's not a priority for us. We have so much fun together just being together (and doing "it" too, but that's secondary) that we sometimes have to remind one another that it's been a while..lol....

how sad is that?

After 13 plus years together, we still hold hands and say "I love you" often. We are accused of acting like newlyweds often as well...we just don't get hung up on the whole "sex" thing.

Although I have been known to pick a fight to grudge fuck to make up...did i say that outloud? DOH...

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:51 am

ICStupidPeople wrote:Although I have been known to pick a fight to grudge fuck to make up...did i say that outloud? DOH...
So what you're saying is that he knows that if you start screaming and hitting him, that means you're in heat? Kinky.

<<sigh>> Another thread ruined by people like ICSP and me.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:06 am

Whatever works ICS! :D: I'll vote for this. ;) LOL Big, we all knew this thread would turn blue sooner or lates. :rolleyes:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:44 am

Big Wallaby wrote:So what you're saying is that he knows that if you start screaming and hitting him, that means you're in heat? Kinky.

<<sigh>> Another thread ruined by people like ICSP and me.
Now back to our regularly scheduled topic.

I do not miss Mr. Toad.
I also would love to do Mission to Mars.
I love the train, monorail and at DCA the Muppets and Grizzly Rapids.

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:52 am

mechurchlady wrote:Now back to our regularly scheduled topic....
Is that allowed? :confused: :D:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:18 pm

BRWombat wrote:Is that allowed? :confused: :D:
I am back from the vacation from hell so I am allowed to make and break rules until I recover from Momma SG.