New map technology?

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: New map technology?

Post by Main Streeter » Thu May 27, 2010 3:38 pm

ktulu wrote:Excellent! I know the next few days will be filled with sad and happy tears, will be praying and thinking about him.
Thank you so much! Those prayers will be needed. I'm TXTing all this. :)

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Thu May 27, 2010 3:59 pm

Main Streeter wrote:Thank you so much! Those prayers will be needed. I'm TXTing all this. :)
Give him best regards from the southwest. :cool:

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

delsdad
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: Canadas Top
Department: Concert Hall!
Position: Making Lights Move!

Post by delsdad » Thu May 27, 2010 7:02 pm

Main Streeter wrote:A WDW CM, who is a great friend, TXT me this info. Going to kill me in Aug. :(
Are you going to be at WDW in August? We will be there Aug 9-22. with a 4 night cruise in the middle of it.

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Fri May 28, 2010 3:28 am

darph nader wrote:Give him best regards from the southwest. :cool:
Thank you very much darph. I shall. He'll be so surprised. Will call him in an hr. or so around 3:50 a.m.Ca. time. His twin died.

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Fri May 28, 2010 3:33 am

delsdad wrote:Are you going to be at WDW in August? We will be there Aug 9-22. with a 4 night cruise in the middle of it.
We fly in later. Have great time @ WDW Dels! :)

(only 5 )

LucyintheSky
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by LucyintheSky » Sun May 30, 2010 6:13 pm

hobie16 wrote:A friend and her husband own the Pioneer Inn at the Lahaina Harbor. They provided free Wi-Fi for a while but it began to be counter-productive. What they found was people off the cruise ships would line up on the sidewalk and use their bandwidth. It brought in no revenue but, in the spirit of aloha, they decided to keep it open.

Then they got complaints from the restaurant manager that people were tying up tables for three hours while on their laptops which impacted his revenue. It was harder to justify but, in the spirit of aloha...

The final straw was when the husband was trying to get around a laptop user sprawled across the stairway leading to to office area. He said, "Excuse me." while trying to step over the laptop user.

The laptop user replied, "Who the hell do you think you are?"

Wi-Fi disappeared from Lahaina harbor about 30 seconds later.

Hahaha! Love it!