Oh bother! I ruined *another* vacation.

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Oh bother! I ruined *another* vacation.

Post by Main Streeter » Wed May 12, 2010 6:24 pm

Widget wrote:At work I am forced to listen to Lady Gaga, Lady Antebellum and Taylor Swift
I love Lady A! :cool: Absolutely hate Taylor Swift. blah! Sorry BW.

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Rob562
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Rob562 » Thu May 13, 2010 2:40 am

DragonFox98 wrote:Shorty,

You said that so perfectly!!! And I have to agree with Dr. Corey and Tinker Bell (and I'm sure at least one other person)...Board X surely does tell people how to act horrible and get rewarded for it. I have been flamed so many times because I'm a "goody two-shoes". Well, stuff it!!! I treat the CMs like I want to be treated, I don't expect things I haven't paid for, and I try and make the best of my vacation with my family.

I've had some truly unexpected and wonderful Magic Moments and all because my family was walking around enjoying ourselves (a shout-out to Brian!!!!). It's hard to reign in my temper when I'm on Board X, but I just pop on once or twice a month anymore just to see if anything new has been reported; it's just not worth the stress of visiting there and reading SG posts.

Ah yes... That's one reason why I tend to avoid Board X.

I prefer to peruse Board Y, where they usually shut discussions down when they start to delve into the immoral behaviors, like trying to avoid parking fees... (Though pool hopping is usually one topic that says up until the discussions get personal or ugly... I avoid those threads...)

-Rob

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sat May 15, 2010 9:25 pm

Mayonnaise wrote:Well I happen to think- *Takes a paddle to the face.* Err... nevermind.

8^P
"Not bad for a man in his jim-jams. Very Arthur Dent. Now there was a nice man!"

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

mapo
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by mapo » Sat May 15, 2010 10:39 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:"Not bad for a man in his jim-jams. Very Arthur Dent. Now there was a nice man!"
Yes, just do not forget your towel and not to panic

MAPO

Mayonnaise
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Mayonnaise » Sun May 16, 2010 5:45 am

Ohhh.... I see what you did there BW....

Why is there a satsuma in my pocket?

8^P

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Sun May 16, 2010 10:32 am

Mayonnaise wrote:Ohhh.... I see what you did there BW....

Why is there a satsuma in my pocket?

8^P
oh that friend of your mothers, but doesn't that just some up, you go through all the present and right there tucked in the back is one stupid little satsuma, who wants a satsuma for...

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Sun May 16, 2010 7:30 pm

Aha, so now I understand the reaction of the CM many years ago at the old Dixie Landings. Mr. Syndrome and I abruptly extended a cruise vacation with a couple days at Disney World...he changed our flight while we were at the airport waiting to go home while I called WDW to get a hotel. Oops, it was some sort of special event weekend so there was NOTHING. He had already changed the flight, so we decided to go to Dixie Landings since it's a big resort as the person on the phone told us rooms sometimes open up around noon. I threw myself on the mercy of someone at the front desk. He found us a room and was very, very apologetic that the TV wasn't working. I didn't understand the big apology because a) he was doing us a favor by getting us any room at all and b) it's not like we were going to be hanging out in the room anyway. I didn't realize I was supposed to berate him for not getting us a perfect room and in the most expensive category at the least expensive price. Silly me.

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sun May 16, 2010 7:43 pm

Syndrome wrote:Silly me.
What were you thinking woman?!?! ;)

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Mon May 17, 2010 1:11 pm

Let us not forget the refillable mugs.

Come to think of it, I ruined one this weekend when I would not let Mr "I rented the condo this week and you must let me do anything I want" board through the back doors at Marketplace on Sat.

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

February
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by February » Wed May 19, 2010 2:30 pm

"Not bad for a man in his jim-jams. Very Arthur Dent. Now there was a nice man!"
AHH! Wallaby that is like my favorite Doctor line EVER. I quote it all the time along with..."Have you met the French? My Ggggggggggod those people know how to party!"

To this I can only add, "Are you my Mummy?"

Two things stand like stone:
Kindness in another’s trouble.
Courage in your own.
~Adam Lindsay Gordon

"...and only fireworks will light the sky at night
for all the world can see." ~Keane