Questionable Critters (aka "Now There's an Interesting Character!")

This is the place to tell us about the stupid things fellow employees can do.
CerasiJ
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Questionable Critters (aka "Now There's an Interesting Character!")

Post by CerasiJ » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:56 pm

brad wrote:Image
OMG! I literally fell out of my chair when I saw this!!! Thank you for posting it; that totally made my day!!! :D:

And is there really a guy who dresses up like Jack Sparrow??? Wow, I hope I don't see him at DLR in May and have a fan-girl break down and embarrass myself. :eek:

"Really, if it’s done therapeutically—there’s nothing wrong with it. We euthanize dogs and cats all the time in this country. Why not stupid people, too? Makes sense to me." - My Mom, Former WDW CRO Agent

CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CBeilby » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:39 pm

[quote="CerasiJ"]OMG! I literally fell out of my chair when I saw this!!! Thank you for posting it]

Uhoh. Someone better warn First Aid to watch out for a drooling fangirl in NOS. ;)

CerasiJ
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by CerasiJ » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:24 pm

[quote="CBeilby"]Uhoh. Someone better warn First Aid to watch out for a drooling fangirl in NOS. ]

:D: I think I should be okay around Jack; it's Chip and Dale you guys should be worried about. I managed to talk my boyfriend into the character breakfast at GCH. :D: :D:

"Really, if it’s done therapeutically—there’s nothing wrong with it. We euthanize dogs and cats all the time in this country. Why not stupid people, too? Makes sense to me." - My Mom, Former WDW CRO Agent