Looking for TOT Operator

This is a general discussion. If your topic doesn't fit anywhere else, put it here.
justinandrew
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Looking for TOT Operator

Post by justinandrew » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:19 pm

Hey everybody,

Every summer me and my friends drive the 4 hours up to DCA and DL for the weekend (and stay at Jolly Rogger - big spenders huh?) probably at least ten times. Last summer we really got to know a TOT operator named Erin. If Erin is reading "stop giving me those bedroom eyes". If anyone has updates on her please pass along the note - we will be taking our first trip the 18-20!

Keep it up guys... the magic i mean.
-Justin

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Looking for TOT Operator

Post by darph nader » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:48 am

Que Twilight Zone Music.(no pun intended) :cool:

leftcoaster
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by leftcoaster » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:22 am

darph nader wrote:Que Twilight Zone Music.
Or the Psycho music during the shower scene.

justinandrew
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by justinandrew » Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:28 am

The "stop giving me those bedroom eyes" thing came from the ride. At DCA we were riding TOT over and over and kept getting the same operator, Erin. When she would send the vehicle off, she would laugh creepily and look at us with wierd eyes. Eventually one of us just said it and she just BURST out laughing, totally breaking character. Long story short (or long i guess) we ended up hanging out the next day in the park.

lalaswings
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by lalaswings » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:41 pm

hi guys...its Erin.....and while i remember the "bedroom eyes comment"...i dont remember hanging out in the park. I'm still at tower, so you should find me when u visit.

WhirlWindSpin
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by WhirlWindSpin » Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:45 pm

lalaswings wrote:hi guys...its Erin.....and while i remember the "bedroom eyes comment"...i dont remember hanging out in the park. I'm still at tower, so you should find me when u visit.
Awesome.lol

It is not Fast Track, it is Test Track. It is not Orgasmic, it is Fantasmic. It is not Innovations, it is Innoventions. It is not Disney Zoo, it is Animal Kingdom. It is not Network Neighborhood, it is Global Neighborhood.

SilverStyle
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by SilverStyle » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:47 pm

lalaswings wrote:hi guys...its Erin.....and while i remember the "bedroom eyes comment"...i dont remember hanging out in the park. I'm still at tower, so you should find me when u visit.
LOL Erin has a stalker. Haha