I'm sorry, Ma'am, but this isn't Kinder Care

All other Disney Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disney discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Planner
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: I'm sorry, Ma'am, but this isn't Kinder Care

Post by Planner » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:43 am

*twitch* PINS! They can not start selling them at the local Disney store I will go nuts...nnoooooo!

But hey I did clean up pretty well on ones for trade with this past weeks Pin sale whoohhoowwww

[font="Comic Sans MS"]"You can't just let nature run wild"[/font]
Walt Disney

Wonder if he was thinking about a SG:D:

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:50 am

They are not releasing too many per week, just a couple or three. I got BAMBI pins there!!!!!! I LOVE Bambi pins and there are so few. They are going to release a booster set of Bambi pins at DL this week. You can order through delivears. They will also be releasing a Little Mermaid booster set at DL as well. Check Dizpins or the Official Disney Pin Trading site to see the goodies that are coming up!!!!!! LOVE pins! :D:
susi*pin collector*slicker :p:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Whazzup » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:45 am

Princess Susi wrote:Oh by the way, The Disney Store is selling PINS again. Every Monday the new releases come out! Don't forget to buy your pins amongst the drooled on and snot covered plush! :twisted: teeheehee
susi
Oh no! Our "local" (45 miles away) Disney Store is closed for 3 months because they are remodeling the outlet mall where it's located and the store itself is being relocated within the mall. :(
I sure hope they post a notice when it's going to open again so I can be there to see all the new goodies they are going to stock. :)

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:00 pm

Guess thats good, but we only buy them on trips to "mark" the trip!! And since we buy the ones we want, we dont generally trade! (We DID trade away the "FREE" ones we were given on some trips!)

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:58 am

I wanted the ones that had VMK codes as I collect those for playing. I do not have a dvd player hooked up so no need for the dvds or i could get me some more VMK lot. I am not sure what I have as I have my pins in 3 rooms probably and tossed a lot on the floor so I could get a shelving rack out.

:elephant1
No kids and and lots of coffee for me. :elephant1
:elephant1

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:30 am

Princess Susi wrote:Oh by the way, The Disney Store is selling PINS again. Every Monday the new releases come out! Don't forget to buy your pins amongst the drooled on and snot covered plush! :twisted: teeheehee
susi
Yep, my oldest and I were there on Saturday and saw that they had pins for sale -- about a dozen different ones, including a cool set of six(?) Cars/I] pins.

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:37 am

BRWombat wrote:Yep, my oldest and I were there on Saturday and saw that they had pins for sale -- about a dozen different ones, including a cool set of six(?) Cars/I] pins.

Hahaha, I just bought my second set of the Cars Pins, 1st set went to a co-worker with a promise that she'll get me a pin( a nice one) when she gets a chance. It is a really cute set so I'll hopefully find something nice to trade it for, but it was a good deal to get 5 pins for $10.87. :)

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:39 am

Hmm, I'll havbe to go there and get the CARS ones for the grandkids. They watch the DVD (according to DIL) Over and over and over...

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Captain C
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Captain C » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:17 pm

DisneyMom wrote:HeeHeee, I remember being about 10 years old and all the girls and boys in 5th grade were separated and we watched a film (By Disney of course!) explaining "becoming a woman". All of us girls were pretty horrified at the prospect after that. :eek:
I kinda want to see this movie XD I wonder if Disney did one for boys as well

JugglingFreak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by JugglingFreak » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:59 pm

Captain C wrote:I kinda want to see this movie XD I wonder if Disney did one for boys as well
No, I think "The Story of Menstruation" was the only one of that type..