Cruise Line Stupids

All other Disney Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disney discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Cruise Line Stupids

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:46 pm

Kwahati wrote:Okay...I'm confused now. Granted, I don't have any, but I thought that was the whole point of having kids! They're a combination tax break, pack mule and caddy (at least when they get old enough to know the difference between a driver and a pitching wedge)! :D:
Thas a VERY good point, "son...go get daddy a beeerrrr!!! and some donuts!!!"

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

jlowejd5
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by jlowejd5 » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:22 am

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:Thas a VERY good point, "son...go get daddy a beeerrrr!!! and some donuts!!!"
See, that's why we got a dog. We're working on fetching the remote. Plus, when he's insolent, I can put him in his cage. Do that with a kid, and all of a sudden you're on the nightly news. They poop less, they're less expensive, and you don't have to send them to college.

Princess Susi
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Princess Susi » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:35 am

jlowejd5 wrote:See, that's why we got a dog. We're working on fetching the remote. Plus, when he's insolent, I can put him in his cage. Do that with a kid, and all of a sudden you're on the nightly news. They poop less, they're less expensive, and you don't have to send them to college.
And they don't talk back and they keep your feet warm at night :D: *woof*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hugging a Beluga is swell!

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:19 pm

jlowejd5 wrote:See, that's why we got a dog. We're working on fetching the remote. Plus, when he's insolent, I can put him in his cage. Do that with a kid, and all of a sudden you're on the nightly news. They poop less, they're less expensive, and you don't have to send them to college.
The fetching is easy. Just make a doggy backpack that includes a cooler for a 6-pack, and pockets for the remotes, the wireless phone handset, etc. Then all you need to do is teach them to "come". :D:

Randy

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:20 am

Or teach "rover" to drive a motorized cooler!!

Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Purpura » Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:59 pm

I don't think having a dog bring you donuts would be a good idea. He/she'd slobber on the donuts and make them unpalatable. Unless you had a cooler box that was light enough yet tough enough that you could train the dog to bring you and you keep the donuts in said box... With a dog biscuit reward...

Partial Guest List for Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast Disneyland Plaza Inn :minnie: :eeyore: :hook: :pooh: :tigger: :fairymom:

I am at Rancho Del Zocalo. OLE~!

Go Wombat and VM!

Notatourist will never be forgotten...

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:15 pm

Purpura wrote:I don't think having a dog bring you donuts would be a good idea. He/she'd slobber on the donuts and make them unpalatable. Unless you had a cooler box that was light enough yet tough enough that you could train the dog to bring you and you keep the donuts in said box... With a dog biscuit reward...
I HAVE seen dogs trained to bring a beer, because its sealed! no dog slobber.

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:35 am

Purpura wrote:I don't think having a dog bring you donuts would be a good idea. He/she'd slobber on the donuts and make them unpalatable. Unless you had a cooler box that was light enough yet tough enough that you could train the dog to bring you and you keep the donuts in said box... With a dog biscuit reward...
I would call Katy to the kitchen and give her a zip loc bag with the donut or a prewrapped item like a candy bar. She would happily take it to my mom. If my dog could do that then a really smart dog could be trained to fetch donuts. Dogs have less germs that people lol.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:04 am

mechurchlady wrote:I would call Katy to the kitchen and give her a zip loc bag with the donut or a prewrapped item like a candy bar. She would happily take it to my mom. If my dog could do that then a really smart dog could be trained to fetch donuts. Dogs have less germs that people lol.
Welcome BACK!!

PapaMouse
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by PapaMouse » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:15 pm

BRWombat wrote:Can't speak for Zazu, but I imagine it could be enjoyable -- spotting SG's that he doesn't have to cater to since he's off the clock!
My father retired from WDW GF. Anyway one day we were visiting and trying to make our way up to the monorail station at the GF. this LARGE family was blocking the walk way, we stopped for a second thinking they would move. Nope. so my father just plowed right through saying (kinda loud) "I'm not on the clock I don't have to put up with these stupid mother F****ers"

LOL

Help control A.D.D., Spank a kids ass.