Disney really does best show

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Dann_of_Thursday
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Disney really does best show

Post by Dann_of_Thursday » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:27 am

I just got back from the Orlando area, and while we didn't go to Disney World (I know, GASP, lol), we did go to Universal and Busch Gardens, and I have to say, going to those parks and comparing to Disney, WDW really does have them beat hands down for both general park maintenance and Show quality. An Example would be, my family and I waited in line for the minion ride at universal, and while in the pre-show area two of the ride employees decided to have a very loud and very distracting conversation right next to us. It was so bad, I had to shush them, which did nothing other than get nasty looks from both of them. Ugh, never again.

albino_pygmy
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler
Park: Magic Kingdom
Department: Jungle Navigation Co
Position: Skipper

Re: Disney really does best show

Post by albino_pygmy » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:49 pm

You get those types of employees at Disney as well. On the flip-side, you also have really exceptional employees at Busch and Universal deliver BETTER service than Disney IMHO. It really depends on the employees you meet there. The company they work for can push all their regulations down all their throats, it's up to the individual to uphold them to the best of their ability.

Skipper's General Warning!
Reading of this signature might result in the following:
Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Nausea, Heartburn, Indigestion,
Upset Stomach, Diarrhea, and may Complicate Pregnancy.
Consult a physician if read thoroughly.

Dann_of_Thursday
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: Disney really does best show

Post by Dann_of_Thursday » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:28 pm

You are right, although I've never experienced that at a Disney park, so that might just be my good luck. Lol